UNC Gameday... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until we get a big 10 invite. we will take it to Ohio state and Michigan!

Going into the game we knew we had to score to win. Their defense is dominating us as much as their offense. They have athletes all over the field. SU does not. We have good players who are just not good enough.

We are not great. Calls changed the game I think to paint. They would still be up but by less. We just are not good offensively and other teams have a real offensive line that we can only dream of so if that’s the case we have no shot. It kinda stinks when a game is over in the first quarter. That’s not what I want as a a fan. I can stand a 7-5, 8-4 team with hard fought close losses. But they are treating us like Colgate

Our secondary is getting lit up. This was a strength? I understand the QB is very good. But it’s way too easy. Way too easy.

I mean it would nice if the offense could do anything. We knew UNC was a top flight offense, but the ineffectiveness of syracuses offense is ridiculous.

do you guys think we have a shot at a BIG 10 invite? We might be BIG 10 material?

Well, its' every coaching staff we get. Over and over again. It's the players we can get. They aren't good enough. We can win 7 or 8 games. I think if we stay healthy, we will do that again. But we won't beat the big teams and if we can, we won't get any toss up calls.

Wake, BC, SU, GT and sometimes VT That's where we are in the ACC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom