UNC leading scorer PJ Hairston arrested for possession. | Syracusefan.com

UNC leading scorer PJ Hairston arrested for possession.

The Governor

Scout Team
PJ Hairston was driving a 2013 Yukon rental despite only being 20 and not having a drivers license. The police found baggies, 43 grams of marijuana, and a 9mm handgun outside the car.

Hmmm, I suppose you can make the case that 43 oz could be for recreational use.

If by 'recreational use' you mean
tony-montana-11.jpg

PJ Hairston was driving a 2013 Yukon rental despite only being 20 and not having a drivers license. The police found baggies, 43 grams of marijuana, and a 9mm handgun outside the car.

u forgot to mention the cache or was it cash?

"A 9mm outside the car" I would really love to hear that explanation.

I can see that this kid doesn't do anything half way

Car is in the name of a "friend of the program"
That's exactly what I want to know about how UNC and the NCAA is going to approach this. How does a kid without a driver's license and 20 years old rent a huge SUV? Looks like some more trouble down the (Tobacco) road.

I was only thinking in conjunction with the recent problems the FB team has had. My guess is the NCAA will be so pissed at UNC that Tulsa will get 2 years probation.

Like x 1000.

if this was cuse our beloved fans would say boeheim has no control, he should be fired, boeheim does not care about his players, etc, yeah our fanbase is quite annoying

if this was cuse our beloved fans would say boeheim has no control, he should be fired, boeheim does not care about his players, etc, yeah our fanbase is quite annoying

If this would have happened to a Cuse player, Obama would have had a press conference...Cal would be jailed...and ESPN SportsCenter would move from Bristol to Syracuse. Where are the talking heads?

It was a rental - I'm sure the last driver just left it in the car. Poor PJ, yet another victim of forgetful drug dealers who leave their guns/drugs in their rental cars.

Oh my god so it is 43 grams.

The ESPN report says a "minimal amount of marijuana"

43 grams = minimal

Yea, ESPN shows no bias whatsoever.

I am also going on record saying that nothing happens to him. Nothing. UNC has already said "we'll handle it