UNC Postgame Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Postgame Thoughts

Finally, we got a good one! Huge dub for the Orange. I knew we finally had a chance when WE (Starling) finally had that annoying bank in a prayer at the end of the shot clock type 3… I’m super excited. We just played so well… the best Mintz has played this season, paired with Starling playing excellently as well. Copeland sideline deflections will be a thing of legend!

What a great win! Kudos to all of the coaches and the players. You could plainly see how the coaches work has finally paid off. Bell was rebounding and playing solid D. Taylor took some shots. Judah played team ball. JJ was assertive from the start. All problems seemed to be effectively addressed and worked out tonight.
Keep it up guys!

Tremendous win!
-we had so many chances to fold tonight and we didn’t. Coming off of the late game disaster against Clemson that says a lot about how Red got through to his team.
-this was the Judah we have all been waiting for this year. Was absolutely special. Took care of the ball and did not force shots. Made some beauties, including that delicious fake and layup.
-Remember a lifetime ago when guys were talking about us having the best back court in the ACC? Well, it felt like it tonight. JJ was spectacular and it’s amazing how much his shooting has improved this season. Credit him for sticking with it and credit GMac for all the work he puts in with him.
-MaliQ played his ass off against that big front line.
-can’t believe how well we shot. Also, hard to believe we beat that team basically playing only six guys.
-good to see Justin Taylor contribute and go to the basket. Also great to see Bell continue to make some effort to rebound. Quadir drove me crazy with his awful perimeter defense, but he came up big with those steals and deflections late in the game.
-thrilled to see the students storm the court and enjoy a great win. Nice to change the vibe that last two weeks have brought. Also happy for all of us on this board who care so much. Enjoy this one guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom