UNC Postgame Thoughts | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Postgame Thoughts

great win...but lets build off of that ...after the miami win they lost 3 of 4

just trying to point out things that I observe...weka areas that I see...

in my opinion...any smart team will be able to get any shot they want against this zone...and I dont think the same is the case vs the man...I think the man is the better defense

I think almost all of the losses this season are due to long and porlonged scoring droughts and bad decisions on offense.

i think this team is capable of beating anyone and going on a run...but not if they dont make the right move and adjustements in game...like, for example, continuing with zone when or if it is getting shredded. if i am not mistaken UNC also started scoring much more in the 1st half once SU went zone.

some zone will be necessary due to shortened roster...and maybe it will just have to be played

but i think it is a mistake if people think the zone is better than the man just because they beat UNC with it
Zone was our only chance. We had to try and protect Brown. I expect to see us play much more zone for the rest of the season.

I've spent 48 hours trying to figure out how we won this game and the best I can do is "Maliq made two threes." What a wild result. It wasn't flukey at all.

I know he didn't do much again but I liked the way Taylor moved and tried to drive a few times. I could see him having a decent game at GT (6-10pts).

He's a guy that should try and get an easy one first or get to the line. See the ball go through and then can work out the rest.
...absolutely need to break the glass with Taylor. He sees a shot or two fall, he will be an entirely different person. He is playing and trying hard but totally "gun shy". Break the glass and let the scoring explode!!!!

I'm going to keep this thread going cuz why the hell not, this might be the peak of our season. Can we all talk about how much Cormac Ryan sucks some more please.

I need to rewatch closer down the stretch but I thought I saw JJ laughing at Cormac a few times when he was crying to refs. Don't forget they spent a stinker of a season together under Brey's finale in ND last year. Cormac shot decent but 5 turnovers and only 2 rebounds. He got calls or should I say no calls all night and still whined like a baby until it finally caught up to him.

With him on the court UNC is going to have a major problem in the tourney. He is the weak link, the UNC fans know it, Qadir and JJ definitely knew it Tuesday but he doesn't know it which is a problem. At 25 and half he thinks he's the man but he is not.

I know he didn't do much again but I liked the way Taylor moved and tried to drive a few times. I could see him having a decent game at GT (6-10pts).

He's a guy that should try and get an easy one first or get to the line. See the ball go through and then can work out the rest.
I still think it will click for him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom