UNC Postmortem | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Postmortem

Shooters in the recent past couldn't play the defense. They can't get open because we play an archaic offense that eschews movement and passing through multiple players in favor of ISO dribble drive off screens.
That was part of it. I was just pointing out we have other problems outside of shooting that are just as big, maybe bigger, and that getting guys that can shoot but do nothing else will just leave us with different problems. There's no reason we can't find really good athletes that can shoot adequately or really good shooters with adequate athleticism. Even if we had that on this team, we'd still get abused on the interior.

Oh, absolutely. I guess what I'm saying is that it's a no brainer that an elite player of the year candidate would change a team. I was just saying even a good player that is a tier, maybe 2, down could make a huge difference.
I agree, some of our senior upperclassmen in past years would make this a much better team. For one there would be no hero ball from underclassmen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom