UNLV Gameday... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because the team trolled us all into being trolls.
Really? That’s your position? Did you smack your head on a rock recently? I don’t remember Syracuse being as good as you all insinuate… well never actually.

I’m in Italy. It’s 4:35 am. Imagine how annoying their voices are at this hour. Shoot me
If it makes you feel better, I woke up in the middle of the night in Beijing to watch Dino lose to MTSU and Scott MFinShafer to begin 43 straight hours of wakefulness (I can't fall asleep on a plane to save my life).

People need to chill on Robinson. Two missed tackles on the run and long pass. That’s their entire offense. The botched punt gave them another easy touchdown. They have a lot more speed than us and if you take a bad angle or miss a tackle, they are off to the races.
It’s not just this one game. We consistently have guys out of position, not tackling, and very little push. How many sacks do we have on the year? Interceptions? This unit causes us issues, we were better on D last year. We didn’t lose that many players and are playing so much worse now.

So as bad as the score looks. UNLV basically made hay on a punt and a 52 yard chunk play. 14 from basically those 2 plays. I still think we can move the ball and score on UNLV and give their defense headaches. Though Nixon has to stop rolling McCord out ffs.
Exactly, special teams really needs to get their crap together…or the O has to score TDs every drive.

I just am so disappointed in this defense man. We hired a defensive backs coach as head coach and pouched away the co-dc from Texas A&M and this is the result. Fran and Elijah have been so bad with the defense. It’s just so disappointing.

Don’t even get me started on special teams. I think the coordinator should have been fired last week. If we are a serious program and Fran is a serious coach, the coordinator is fired this week. 100% serious I’ve seen enough

I’m not exaggerating, ST responsibilities have to be pulled at halftime from the ST coach.

I am 100% serious.
Hawaii Seriously GIF by ION

Total Yards: 245-193 Rush: 46-66, Pass 199-127, FD 16-9 TOP 20:50-9:10

McCord 21/33, (after 11/11) 199yds 1TD 0 INT
Williams 10/13 127yds 2TD 0 INt

Allen 10c 45yds 1TD 7r 52 yds 1 TD
Thomad 3c 43yrds. 0TD 2r 15yds 0TD

Gadsden 6r 82yds 0TD
White 7r 52yds 0TD

Diggs 3t 1sack 1 TFL

Status
Not open for further replies.