UNLV Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wendall Lowery Bowl in Japan against Louisville?

A woman I used to work with was living in Japan just after graduation, teaching English as a second language to native Japanese. It was an after-hours things for her students, and it so happened that that SU football game in Tokyo coincided with when she was teaching her students.

So she took them all to the football game, to introduce them to US culture. Baseball and even basketball may be somewhat popular in Japan, but certainly not "American football" that many years ago. They all bought pennants, hats, etc. and had a grand time.

It won’t be 9 pm there lol

Yeah, it probably won't even be sunset. Probably be 120 degrees on the field.
We're going to find out how good this whole new nutrition program is pretty shortly.

This game is a baby maker or a dog kicker. Hoping for the former.

The only actual baby-maker game I am aware of is a co-worker from the Georgia NCAA game in 1996. Sweet 16, right? This is a big game, for sure. Maybe not quite those stakes, yet. But a 2nd Top 25 win would really help us overcome that Stanford "surrender".

We lose
1000004766.gif

The only actual baby-maker game I am aware of is a co-worker from the Georgia NCAA game in 1996. Sweet 16, right? This is a big game, for sure. Maybe not quite those stakes, yet. But a 2nd Top 25 win would really help us overcome that Stanford "surrender".
Cuse WVU 2011 in my case

holy crap - I was at a bar in Sacramento, CA that night with my new buddy I met the weekend before...
(3/16/1996 --> I was only there because we were kicked out because of the Tyson-Bruno fight (they wanted $20 to stay) and had to go to a second bar... where I met him)

... and I nearly impregnated his (female) friend on a trip to Chico.

But I digress.

holy crap - I was at a bar in Sacramento, CA that night with my new buddy I met the weekend before...
(3/16/1996 --> I was only there because we were kicked out because of the Tyson-Bruno fight (they wanted $20 to stay) and had to go to a second bar... where I met him)

... and I nearly impregnated his (female) friend on a trip to Chico.

But I digress.
Thought taking care of that business was legal out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom