UNLV Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

UNLV Gameday...

SUFB2021.jpg

Just goes to show that the adage about teams improving most from game 1 to game 2 is BS. If this team is to improve, it will be between games 4 and 5.

I do not fear the Rebels. They have everything to lose. They have never been in this situation. McCord has. I think they fold under the pressure and outside noise. If our defense can simply be average we win this by 10+

Very excited and nervous for this game. We are going to really learn tonight the trajectory of this season.
Same on all accounts. I think all games are winnable, but this will be a test. That QB scares me. We typically struggle against a QB like this….but that was before HCFB. Hope he and DCERob can scheme to keep this dude in the pocket.

Anyone have a little NIL to get Sluka to play tonight? Haha

Does the Davis family make a showing, represent Big Daddy Al? Can Chandler Jones say hi, or is he banned from the stadium? Any other celebrity alumni make an appearance? Josh Altman? Vanessa Williams? Taye Diggs? If we win and they are in attendance, it could be a helluva commercial for SU

If we beat UNLV tonight. That’s 2 top 25 wins in the first 5 games of the Fran Brown Era. Don’t think that’s ever happened before

I’m in Italy. Game starts at 3am. Alarm set for 259am. Got my VPN and fox sports app. Already tested it. Am I insane ? Clearly
I was in Italy back in 2018 at a Villa in Tuscany. Watched the game versus Western Michigan I believe. We had access to an incredible wine cellar where we could have whatever we wanted. Had a hangover for days. But worth it. Haha.

Poise will win this game. Concerned with this being first road game. Lots of potential pitfalls in areas they have not been tested in yet. Needs some big plays on both sides of the ball and no turnovers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom