unnamed pro scout loves MCW | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

unnamed pro scout loves MCW

I like how there is a straight line from MCW to every player on the court. "Ahhh, so that's how he would get the ball to that guy. The old straight line"

ar121826784646303.png
The graphing for hurrdurr looks way off to me. At least that's how I'm eyeballing it.

I always thought this pass was a problem:

35arclever.jpg

but apparently it is in there by design

that JB really is a devious b@stard

I always thought this pass was a problem:

35arclever.jpg

but apparently it is in there by design

that JB really is a devious b@stard
That's the "entry pass to the dead man under the basket"

That dude can board.

Thats for Rak getting inside positioning or a back door pass to someone in motion.
Infact I probably should have made that line a straight line because he can get a quick bucket in that position and doesn't need to turn to isolation.

On the right picture Rak would get the ball facing MCW more back to the basket and would have to look to score like Rick Jacksons senior year off the dribble getting around his defender.
On the left picture he can be facing the left sideline more if he gets inside position on his man for a quick dish pass or a oop. Like the first play in this video...

Thats for Rak getting inside positioning or a back door pass to someone in motion.
you mean, the mythical motion offense that you claimed JB doesn't really run?

you mean, the mythical motion offense that you claimed JB doesn't really run?

Yes the mythical motion offense that I totally ignored in my original post when I wrote...

But, to be Fair JB doesn't run that motion offense as much is being implied above. He runs it every year, but also runs alot of standstill, clearout, and isolation ball which calls for less motion. Infact he runs standstill and isolation just as much.

And the mythological motion offense that I have spoken so well of many times before like for example triches motion practically winning the game for us at Cincy this year.

:blah: Some of the people on this board are serious masters of finding the one line they can criticize in peoples post and running with it.

How do I go about nominating this for "Thread of the Year"?

Yes the mythical motion offense that I totally ignored in my original post when I wrote...

But, to be Fair JB doesn't run that motion offense as much is being implied above. He runs it every year, but also runs alot of standstill, clearout, and isolation ball which calls for less motion. Infact he runs standstill and isolation just as much.

And the mythological motion offense that I have spoken so well of many times before like for example triches motion practically winning the game for us at Cincy this year.

:blah: Some of the people on this board are serious masters of finding the one line they can criticize in peoples post and running with it.
we kid because we love you, OF

but you are a bit off base on this one . . . nobody is static, everyone is moving. JB's half court sets feature, as Jay Bilas is fond of saying, "ball screen after ball screen after ball screen."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom