Unusual stat last night | Syracusefan.com

Unusual stat last night

We had zero blocks as a team - I feel that's very rare for any team, especially Syracuse.

We also had nearly twice as many steals (13) as assists (7). I don't know whether that is rare, but it surely seems unusual.

There were at least two clean blocks blown as fouls. I'm almost certain on one of those, the whistle blew before contact.

not sure if it translated on TV, but there were atleast two fouls where the whistle blew before contact. Not to say they couldn't have been fouls, but the calls were anticipation calls at best.

Oh we had a few blocks for sure. It's just that the lobs in stripes saw them as fouls. Garbage.

We had zero blocks as a team - I feel that's very rare for any team, especially Syracuse.

When you have 13 steals as a team you are not going to get blocks on those plays at least!

"Behind 13 steals, second most this season by SU, the Orange scored 19 points off of 16 Boston College turnovers for a 10-point margin. With a 14-7 edge on the offensive glass, Syracuse outscored the Eagles 17-8 in second chance point and also enjoyed a dominating performance in the paint with a 32-12 advantage."

They shot 50% from the floor and we shot 45% but we took 53 shots to their 34.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom