UPDATE: GAME POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 7 PM [ESPN2] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UPDATE: GAME POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 7 PM [ESPN2]

Requiem for 70s Billiards with Minnesota Fats

Interestingly, Jackie Gleason played Minnesota Fats in The Hustler and Maish Rennick in Requiem for a Heavyweight. That's your movie trivia for today, March 14, 2017.

ESPN carries NBA on Wednesday

Post season college basketball should take priority over pro basketball were they play no defense and let players travel. Even if it just NIT

Post season college basketball should take priority over pro basketball were they play no defense and let players travel. Even if it just NIT

I actually was going to make this post...in full sarcasm mode. But you beat me to it...and appear to be serious?

LOL.

They can't even put the game on espnu or espnnews?
upload_2017-3-14_15-0-9.jpeg

I for one am quite relieved. The snow is supposed to stop here tomorrow by early morning. I live in DeWitt and so far it doesn't seem bad. No blowing snow. So, I will definitely be going to the game tomorrow with daughter and neighbor. Hooray!

In the meantime, I think our team should challenge Greensboro team with a snowball fight.

I for one am quite relieved. The snow is supposed to stop here tomorrow by early morning. I live in DeWitt and so far it doesn't seem bad. No blowing snow. So, I will definitely be going to the game tomorrow with daughter and neighbor. Hooray!

In the meantime, I think our team should challenge Greensboro team with a snowball fight.

Yeah seems like a regular snow storm here so far. Guess we're the lucky ones.

Yeah seems like a regular snow storm here so far. Guess we're the lucky ones.
I'm in East Syracuse. Looks worse than it did an hour ago to me.

Tonight's game was going to be on ESPN which was fine, but it appears the game will be on ESPN3 tomorrow which is not available in Ontario. Haven't had to stream a game in quite a while so I hope my usual site will carry it. Just not the same though :mad::mad::(

There's No Value to playing on ESPN3. Will it be on the Directv College Extra (Channel 780s or so)?

Seriously though...it's cold here in Florida today...55 degrees...brrrrr...Supposed to get in the mid-30s tonight...may have to start a fire...

Really seriously...my wife texted me a while ago and said she was thinking of starting a fire in our fireplace...

Hysterical.

The NIT absolutely blows and the only storyline that mattered, was the JB v Greensboro one...and now the game isn't even televised.

What a joke.

The pit of embarrassment that Cuse is falling into...just got deeper.

Hysterical.

The NIT absolutely blows and the only storyline that mattered, was the JB v Greensboro one...and now the game isn't even televised.

What a joke.

I get the feeling you are not happy with this whole situation...so please tell us about it and don't hold back...

Hysterical.

What a joke.

Jeez some of people have to calm down. It's an NIT game that's on the same time as the NCAA Touranment play-in game, literally no one outside of Syracuse or Greensboro will care. No one. It's the NIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom