UPDATE: GAME POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 7 PM [ESPN2] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UPDATE: GAME POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 7 PM [ESPN2]

Jeez some of people have to calm down. It's an NIT game that's on the same time as the NCAA Touranment play-in game, literally no one outside of Syracuse or Greensboro will care. No one. It's the NIT.

Kaiser has no chill

I just hit her with the news about the game being cancelled, and some counties have traffic closures before she left the office.
She seemed a bit concerned, but her husband texted her that everything still seems OK. :bat:

Tell her to make sure she packs her sunglasses, they will help.

I just hit her with the news about the game being cancelled, and some counties have traffic closures before she left the office.
She seemed a bit concerned, but her husband texted her that everything still seems OK. :bat:

and on a serious note, she should check and see if her husband happened to take out a $50M life insurance policy on her recently.

No but does anyone care whats on espnu tom? I'm not sitting in front of my comp to watch an Nit game.
I hear yah. Espn would probably get complaints for pre-emptying Espnews...
I have a pretty slick setup with my Samsung tv and phone, just one touch to Smartview whatever is on my S7 to tv...

no one outside of Syracuse or Greensboro will care. No one. It's the NIT.
Right...plus other Orange fans who won't be able to watch the game now.

The really shocking thing about moving the game is that the NCAA didn't automatically do what's best for TV viewership.
It actually did what may be the best thing for in person fans.
If MLB and NFL execs hear about this they will get a good laugh at that old fashioned idea.

Very smart move. I just got home from being out for a couple hours and the roads are nasty and supposed to get worse in the next few hours. Tomorrow night won't be great but should be far better. 1/2 the people that did buy tix for tonight would have changed their mind anyways.

I hear yah. Espn would probably get complaints for pre-emptying Espnews...
I have a pretty slick setup with my Samsung tv and phone, just one touch to Smartview whatever is on my S7 to tv...

Syracuse bball has a big following, you will get viewers. Another Su screwjob.

Very smart move. I just got home from being out for a couple hours and the roads are nasty and supposed to get worse in the next few hours. Tomorrow night won't be great but should be far better. 1/2 the people that did buy tix for tonight would have changed their mind anyways.
And risk missing this game? Are you crazy? People would have been taking sleds to this game tonight.

The bad thing about this snow is the duration. 2 days.

I really don't think this snow is all that bad. What is bad..when they cancel schools the snowplows forget to plow the streets. They slack off. No reason for the streets to be this messy.

You'd think we were living in N.Carolina.

you cant even see my road. im not sure we will see a plow again until tomorrow sometime.

The bad thing about this snow is the duration. 2 days.

I really don't think this snow is all that bad. What is bad..when they cancel schools the snowplows forget to plow the streets. They slack off. No reason for the streets to be this messy.

You'd think we were living in N.Carolina.
i wish we were back on the old days when they didnt bother to plow until things were winding down.. people just stayed home and watched it snow instead of running out to buy more milk..

i remember the storms as a kid playing football on the main road using the snow banks for sidelines and never worrying at all about cars we could play until late with the street lights. it was monday night football for us.

Jeez some of people have to calm down. It's an NIT game that's on the same time as the NCAA Touranment play-in game, literally no one outside of Syracuse or Greensboro will care. No one. It's the NIT.
Exactly.

The game is completely useless.

I guess the UNCG team is thankful they flew in yesterday...

I guess the UNCG team is thankful they flew in yesterday...

Yea, based on the forecast, that was a no brainer.

Does even Mother Nature have a sense of humor on Boeheim's Greensboro Chappaquiddick?:p

Oh Lord
IMG_0770.GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom