Update On SU's APR Score? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Update On SU's APR Score?

Yes, for 2012-13 that's: Triche, Cooney, MCW, Grant, JS, CJ, BMK, Rak, DC2 = 9, or 10 if Mookie comes back.

Somehow, I find it unlikely that both Fab and Dion will jump, all due respect to Marsh. He reminds me that they nearly always leave before we think they're ready or it's an ideal time... etc. However,
I think a lot of pro scouts would like to see Fab's offense come around, and Dion run a team (going from 6th man to running an NBA offense is a stretch).

IF both do jump, 9-10 ships is pretty skeletal. NN would take care of this in a hurry.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/944154/nerlens1.pdf

I understood rules for getting the student/athletes in the door, but now there are rules for how you send them out too? Oy vey, no wonder UConn is having so much trouble with this.
UCONN is having trouble with this because their academics aren't so good, and no one there is smart enough to figure it out.

It was the Flynn, Harris, Devo, Donte Greene 4 some that killed our APR correct? With Andy Rautins, Arinze Onuaku, Rick Jackson, Scoop, and Kris Joseph all graduating we should be okay as long as Dion does okay because Fab is going to hurt us most likely.

Last year we lost Dashonte, but he left in good standing (so we keep that point) and we lost the retention point (but I think we get it back if he graduates from EMU).

No wonder people talk crap about the NCAA, will someone explain what the above has to do with academics at Syracuse University?

No wonder people talk crap about the NCAA, will someone explain what the above has to do with academics at Syracuse University?

I think that is the Calhoun exception. You need to finish up at the University you transfer to otherwise coaches could just run off a lagging student and chalk up his failure to graduate to the transfer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom