UPenn just beat Villanova | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UPenn just beat Villanova

I watched the second half and thought Penn executed quite well. Villanova was a bit lucky to keep it close. They got outplayed. Nova's defense was weak

I thought these kind of sleep walk upsets only happened to us.

I thought these kind of sleep walk upsets only happened to us.

Penn is legitimately good. Villanova is average at best this year. Not a Top 25 team, IMO.

fun game to watch. last seconds (1.1) all penn has to do after a made basket is keep it inbounds and they throw a pass down court nobody touches. how the coach doesn't strangle the kid IDK.
you could have bounced it right to a nova player in the paint don't foul and still win. instead they throw deep and give nova the chance for the tie. unbelievably stooooopid.

Last edited:
fun game to watch. last seconds (1.1) all penn has to do after a made basket is keep it inbounds and they throw a pass down court nobody touches. how the coach doesn't strangle the kid IDK.
you could have bounced it right to a nova player in the paint don't foul and still win. instead they throw deep and give nova the chance for the tie. unbelievably stooooopid.
Penn had no timeouts. Inbounder knew the 5 second count was close and panicked. I remember Lawrence Moten calling a time out when we had none left against a heavily favored Arkansas team in an NCAA tournament game quite a while ago. Technical foul which gave Arkansas the lead and we lost. happens. At least Penn won the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom