Go Trojans!

About to be 38-17 ... but we looked much better than ND and we were on road

Announced winner will get back in top 25

That Dane Christ fumble on the goaline was hilarious

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Go Trojans!

About to be 38-17 ... but we looked much better than ND and we were on road

Announced winner will get back in top 25
USC looked good and I thought they looked great against us. Talking heads said that ND would win out - lol. USC is a good ball club. I still think that was our 2nd best played game of the year even though we got punked.

Wisconsin falls. Oklahoma getting destroyed right now

Stanford and Luck vs any SEC team for the BCS championship might be the highest rated college football game in a long time. The great QB with all the hype vs an unbeaten SEC team. WOW! ESPN is wetting their pants right now with that thought of that.

That Dane Christ fumble on the goaline was hilarious

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
The evil stare that Kelly gave Christ when he came back to the sideline was classic. It's also fun to watch the http://www.uhnd.com board, There starting to bail on Kelly now with comments like "Kelly's a*s is officially on the hot seat". Love it - Notre Shame!

I know somebody posted that it was best for bowl prognosis if nd won out, sorry I can't do it. nd

I know somebody posted that it was best for bowl prognosis if nd won out, sorry I can't do it. **** nd
that was before SU beat WVU. hopefully they can get to 7 or 8 w. even though they faltered last year, it's nice to be able to dream bcs like last year

that was before SU beat WVU. hopefully they can get to 7 or 8 w. even though they faltered last year, it's nice to be able to dream bcs like last year

Next two games will let us know right where we are.. Two winnable games but I just hope we can continue to move the ball, it has become clear to me if we can't run the ball we can't do a gd thing on offense and uconn and lvile are both fairly stout on defense, low scoring close games..

I don't know why but the p story at uconn/ Syracuse does nothing for me, the dude is just old at this point, who cares... But we are fairly evenly matched with both teams, nothing would surprise me here...

Get 400 yards we will win

IB you are right we need to focus on the next two games and they could make this year. I love that we beat WVU but now we go on the road. Doug showed he was a good road coach last year and I hope that continues this year. I can only imagine the excitement on this board if we win Louisville and are heading to UCONN. The kids believe they are special and as a collective group the fans are starting to turn the corner also. I am looking forward to the next two weeks and is not having to weed through posts on attendance in the dome. :)

IB you are right we need to focus on the next two games and they could make this year. I love that we beat WVU but now we go on the road. Doug showed he was a good road coach last year and I hope that continues this year. I can only imagine the excitement on this board if we win Louisville and are heading to UCONN. The kids believe they are special and as a collective group the fans are starting to turn the corner also. I am looking forward to the next two weeks and is not having to weed
through posts on attendance in the dome. :)

The biggest difference on offense was the o line and the depth to the play calling, nassib even as a small threat to run makes a difference and 3 yards on first down makes a big difference for this team

IB I completely agree. Finally allowing (or encouraging ) Nassib to run for the first down, instead of tossing the ball away opens up so many other options. I do not believe Nassib is a running quarterback but any time he can pick up some extra yards doing so is a great advantage for this team. I remember a broken play in the USC game that Nassib pulled the ball down and started to run and it seems like he would have gotten the first down but at the last minute he tossed it away. So frustrating. Let us hope this continues to be a wrinkle in our offensive scheme and the threat of the QB run causes some defenders to stay home and open up a receiver.

Do we come back down to earth or stay on the planet we're on?

That game wasn't about running the ball and that sets everything up. It was about using the whole playbook, the whole field and all of our weapons.

I really think the game came down to running.. once we showed that was the plan they had to honor it, opened up all the play action.. but also have to add the rcvrs made catches they have been dropping all year..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom