USMNT soccer team thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

USMNT soccer team thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating that I was looking forward to this game all weekend for the US to mail it in.

On a bright note, my son got a new book on his last day of nursery school this week. We just read it for the first time and it has a couple extremely patriotic pages. I'm taking that as a good sign.

Nothing more annoying the Mexicans complaining about rough play when all they have done is hammer the US players.

Poor Beasley will be broken by halftime.

Beasley got abused.

I hate the Guzan selection over Howard. He isn't playing the angles at all.

Pretty sure I could have played better defense than Beasley there and I sprained my ankle playing basketball a few hours ago.

Chicarito withe flop and the ref bought it.
Lucky they air mailed the free kick.

Side question while Beas is down -- Isn't the US supposed to be wearing their 'PRIDE' jersey this month? I was looking forward to us wearing them while listening to the P*to chant all night.

Side question while Beas is down -- Isn't the US supposed to be wearing their 'PRIDE' jersey this month? I was looking forward to us wearing them while listening to the P*to chant all night.
We wore them in the friendly against Venezuela but I don't think we can wear them in WCQ matches.

DeAndre Yedlin is such a waste of speed.

He is the player our technical program has to do a better job developing skill out of. He has everything but finish ability. His speed is an asset though.

Status
Not open for further replies.