USMNT soccer team thread | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

USMNT soccer team thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost hard to believe Christian Pulisic is American. He's really connecting well with Bobby and Jozy tonight.

This Panama team’s behavior is so unlikable.

My god they are floppers and take cheap shots.

What a dime from Pulisic to Altidore.

He is a legit supertalent.

People forget how good Donovan was as at 20. He was a golden ball player at the U-17 and then the best young player at the 2002 world cup, shining against Portugal, Mexico, and Germany. I honestly believe he lost the love for the game and didn't hate losing enough to just force himself to get significantly better by his prime.

It's offensive to Pulisic to compare him to Landon Donovan. He's already a better player than Landon ever was. We have a legitimate star

Exactly irritates me to no end. Kid is a big piece of an elite German club which while Donovan was great, he had a flash at Everton and otherwise just MLS and USMNT

Why is open season allowed on us every time we play?

How many free head butts, elbows and shoves until they get after these guys with a card.. it's changed this game to keep them in it.

Panama is so dirty

We have been getting fouled without calls this whole entire hex. Where having guys like pulisic, wood and yedlin shows even better is when we get into world cup play and you get away from the foul marathons like tonight.

Gonzo still scares me, and Bruce needs to call in Danny Williams + Mckennie to play central with Bradley. Middle is so wide open. Hell I'd play Cameron as a CM hes played it in Premier league he can play it for us.

Gonzo still scares me, and Bruce needs to call in Danny Williams + Mckennie to play central with Bradley. Middle is so wide open. Hell I'd play Cameron as a CM hes played it in Premier league he can play it for us.

Would love to see Mckennie or Williams. We need another Jermaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.