UT ND... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UT ND...

guy went straight to the head, no play on the ball whatsoever. not targeting. ok.

The upside of this game is that no matter what one obnoxious fanbase is going to be unhappy.
that isn't an upside, because it is balanced out by the other obnoxious fanbase being happy.

guy went straight to the head, no play on the ball whatsoever. not targeting. ok.
i didn't think it was targeting at all. Led with his shoulder and would have hit him in the midsection if the receiver didn't hunch over.

i didn't think it was targeting at all. Led with his shoulder and would have hit him in the midsection if the receiver didn't hunch over.
i honestly don't care about this that much, and I'm not going to push this debate past this post. but i don't care what he led with, he was going for the players head. don't give me the he hunched over , it's BS. he went for the guys head and he got it and knocked him out. to me that is targeting, and if its not, than the rule is broken.

Texas is showing an example of the downside of our O... Lots of three and outs and false starts. Their freshman qb is getting spooked and losing his accuracy. I'm sure the same will happen to us at some point this year.

orangehomer said:
i honestly don't care about this that much, and I'm not going to push this debate past this post. but i don't care what he led with, he was going for the players head. don't give me the he hunched over . . . . , it's BS. he went for the guys head and he got it and knocked him out. to me that is targeting, and if its not, than the rule is broken.

I wouldn't worry. Any hit that leaves a guy laying on the ground is going to be a penalty and ejection eventually.

Hand wringing about how it came to be will be debates of old.

That point was important and Texas wasn't ready to kick it. No excuse. And should have called timeout.

Holy crap.
Texas fans be like...

premature.gif

ND blew a timeout on a stupid challenge and just mailed it in on that drive.

I'm reminded of a certain Pitt game many moons ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom