Utah Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Utah Gameday...

Thomson hell yeah. Get out of that funk young man. Ok back to work y’all but looking good!

orange look good but unfortunately there is a 0% chance this game ends up as a quality win. utah is not making any noise this year

Trying to keep up with game at work through this thread. Honest to God, just going by this thread you would think we were the worst lacrosse team in history. 90% negative, 9% nice plays, 1% spectacular.
Guess I'll just watch when I get home.

orange look good but unfortunately there is a 0% chance this game ends up as a quality win. utah is not making any noise this year
Pretty perplexed by the preseason hype. They look real bad

Gotta hope Utah makes a major run in the ASun or whatever conference they play in

Steven’s in a warm up. No boot or crutches or anything. Saw him stretching out his back on the sidelines. Hopefully just a tweak and precautionary holdout
Possible mild concussion.
A lot of games to play. They will probably win the ASUN.

13-3 going into 4th.

We have 14 turnover
Utah 16

Mark is seeing ball better.

Possible mild concussion.

A lot of games to play. They will probably win the ASUN.
just playing in the asun hurts their rpi. just look at the rest of their schedule...they could go undefeated the rest of the way and still finish outside top 20. and i doubt they will go undefeated lol

anyone have a problem today viewing the game through ESPN app? I've been getting an error message for an hour. gd it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom