Utica College is now Utica University | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Utica College is now Utica University

They look ambitious, it will be interesting to see what they come up with. They can use the Aud for their basketball home like they do for hockey, it's a nice facility.
I understand you want this to happen (for some unknown reason), but it is not financially feasible. The hockey team can't fund an entire D1 athletic dept.

No matter how "ambitious" they look, they can't $upport it. They just can't.

And their Board of Governors (or whatever governance platform they have) won't support it either.

I mean, knock yourself out in this thread, but it's pretty much wasted effort. This will never happen.
1648820936531.gif

I understand you want this to happen (for some unknown reason), but it is not financially feasible. The hockey team can't fund an entire D1 athletic dept.

No matter how "ambitious" they look, they can't $upport it. They just can't.

And their Board of Governors (or whatever governance platform they have) won't support it either.

I mean, knock yourself out in this thread, but it's pretty much wasted effort. This will never happen. View attachment 216192
They are the ones exploring it. I like to see growth, upstate New York is so backwards looking. In other parts of the country, things like this happen all the time, they have vitality. Utica will soon have a state of the art chip production facility and advanced medical center up and running, it would be unbelievable if Utica led an upstate revival, but it just may.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom