UVA is doing an Orange out for our Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UVA is doing an Orange out for our Game

EpicFailGoldMine001.jpg

If they did stand and clap, and played our fight song, and went out of their way to make it seem like a home game for us, just to F with our player's minds, they'd become my second favorite fanbase.

But just putting 15,000 fans in orange? I have a feeling that's not going to rattle us.

I was going to post (from Charlottesville) something very relevant to the OP's topic here, but there is no point in doing it now because the thread has been so hijacked with irrelevant garbage. Your loss.

I was going to post (from Charlottesville) something very relevant to the OP's topic here, but there is no point in doing it now because the thread has been so hijacked with irrelevant garbage. Your loss.

Please don't spite the many for the sake of 1, CTO.

jim was simply pointing out how much of a failure it is for virginia to be doing an orange out against a team whose name is ORANGE through very amusing pictures.

I had recently noticed JHJ seemed electronically neutered lately and wondered if he was ok. I think the correlation is apparent now. This is like a full moon for the werewolf. Howl on, JHJ.

I think I might disagree that the mural in front of that treadmill was a fail though. It seems a bit judgmental. (I used to hate the term fail as a noun, but I am begrudgingly accepting it. Like Rocky's speech to the Russians in Rocky 4, if I can change and you can change maybe we all can change).

Jim, I want to know if that Shocker cheerleader didnt know what that sign meant and did it on national tv, would that also constitute an epic fail?

CTO, I try to look for the positive in things. You could always view this as how much of an impact player you are ;)

Man, this stuff is contagious!

You have your teaser, and I am hooked. Please post it, if not here than in another thread. I believe I can speak for the majority in saying that.

I wonder if the marketing people thought they could "hide" cuse fans littering the crowd on TV...

Yessssss, the cleverness of this ploy is something I admire, actually! If the fans wear orange, and we wear orange no one could - wait for it - tell us apart! The more I think of it, the more cosmic this strategy becomes! Are they trying to imply that we are all One?

-Buddha Beadle

You know it's Friday evening when Beadle is already talking deep philosophy. I like it too, I generally like reminding people that are differences are mostly trivial, yet that's what gets paid attention to. Ok Triple B, we better be careful lest we derail this into something semi serious ;)

You know it's Friday evening when Beadle is already talking deep philosophy. I like it too, I generally like reminding people that are differences are mostly trivial, yet that's what gets paid attention to. Ok Triple B, we better be careful lest we derail this into something semi serious ;)
We must be ever vigilant in that regard!

Ooh, I know what I can do. Looking at your avatar, I realize I haven't re-watched the last 8 episodes of Breaking Boeheim, I mean, Bad! I gladly sacrifice myself to preserve the sanctity of the thread.

cto said:

If the OP hijacks his own thread is it really a hijack?

Please share CTO, we live vicariously through your great stories!