UVA tournament bet | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

UVA tournament bet

Money received from almost everyone.

I appreciate you guys putting your money where your mouth is. Was a fun sweat.

Thanks to all my supporters and to the refs. Couldn't have done it without them.

Lot of crazy posts flying around so let's have some fun.

I am willing to bet $20 (paid via Venmo) against the first 5 posters who want action.

I will take UVA to win the NCAA tournament this year. You can take any other team. If UVA wins the championship I win the bet. If your team wins the championship you win the bet. If neither team wins the championship then there is no payment.

If you take Duke you get them with or without Zion so be careful.
Wow ... I followed this thread from the beginning. Got to hand it to ya .. I did not even see a UVA fan so sure of an outcome. Damn man can you please do this next year. Ill be waiting on you before i place my bets.

I'm reading this thread now realizing I may be a deadbeat that didn't pay on this bet. Honestly can't even recall. Skurey if that is the case then please PM your venmo info and I'll get it out right away. Certainly was a great call.

I'm reading this thread now realizing I may be a deadbeat that didn't pay on this bet. Honestly can't even recall. Skurey if that is the case then please PM your venmo info and I'll get it out right away. Certainly was a great call.

Nope you definitely paid me. With a check too!

That means you've got to worry about whether you signed the check.
Reminds me of this great golf story Lanny Wadkins told about Ben Hogan

I’ll remind everyone on this thread I paid my bet within minutes of the final buzzer going off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom