VA Garage | Syracusefan.com

VA Garage

SUFaninNJ

Living Legend
My brother in law has been inspired by SU’s start and bought season tickets for the remaining games. He asked me if the VA garage is available to park in if your not a vet or employee. I didn’t have an answer. Do any of you happen to know?

My brother in law has been inspired by SU’s start and bought season tickets for the remaining games. He asked me if the VA garage is available to park in if your not a vet or employee. I didn’t have an answer. Do any of you happen to know?

No, the garage down the street is available but by permit only. He should contact SU, they will let him know if any parking passes are stilll available. West parking is sold out but the one garage probably isnt

I've been parking there past 4 years. Usually very easy in and out. One negative if you want to tailgate is they technically don't open till 2 hours before kickoff and you are supposed to go in backside. Depending on who's manning the dome side they might let you in early.

Pretty sure SU does sell some passes there. The easiest might be to just park at the garage near Varsity Pizza

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom