Va Tech facing mass transfers after Buzz departure | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech facing mass transfers after Buzz departure

Are 2 players “mass defections”?

Especially since the 1 guy might not even leave?

Are 2 players “mass defections”?

Especially since the 1 guy might not even leave?
Well it is similar to the mass transfers from SU. You know, like what the haters say about after some freshman whe they only gets 60 minutes his first year.

buzz is just 47. tells you that dudes signed up to play for him and not the program. upside. moe money.

Last edited:
I would donate a kidney to get Blackshear. not mine, but someone's
I would donate one of Jean-Claude Van Damme's kidneys. They are probably pretty busted up, like their current owner. But in a movie, he seemed to get on fine without one. Besides, he might be an SU fan after watching KO play.

I would donate one of Jean-Claude Van Damme's kidneys. They are probably pretty busted up, like their current owner. But in a movie, he seemed to get on fine without one. Besides, he might be an SU fan after watching KO play.
Yes...and people can live just fine with one kidney.
Does the NCAA permit offering lifesaving kidneys in exchange for transfer committments?

Grad transfer, immediately eligible.
Yes, please.
Will we even reach out and ask if he's interested?
Missing piece for next year.

Game changer for us and missing link. Dare I dream. An obvious all out assault to get him is necessary.

Yes, please.

His wingspan and/or height will disqualify him from JB's zone

Yes, please.
Can you grad transfer within a conference without sitting out? I know the rules for regular transfers within the ACC is being forced to sit out two years, so no one does that. Are grad transfers different?