Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Held them to 19 in the first half...wow! Great defense but I'll also give them their own credit for being awful in the first half of play. Struggling big time against our length and getting the ball into the sweet spots of the zone...no penetration against us which plays into our favor. Having trouble shooting in the dome! Lets kick their ass in this 2nd half and send buzz packin!!

We have never had a player effectively dive on the floor in the JB era like MD. There's not even a close second.[/QUOTE

I have not been able to watch enough of this season but that is high praise. Steven Thompson was my time favorite scrappy player. If MD exceeds Thompson, he deserves the scrappiest player title.

That could have been a disastrous end of the half if Marek picked up his third.

Foul trouble can change this game. We have 4 guys with 2 fouls. Need to play smart and not get hit with dumb fouls.

What in bloody blazes is our offence doing all of a sudden. All these stupid 3's. We have the size advantage so keep driving

Well that's a perfect example of how NOT to start the 2nd half...

Up 15 Chukwu misses an alley oop dunk now were up 6. Unreal
Following the missed dunk attempt, a terrible 3-pt attempt by Brissett, a terrible (too quick) 3-pt attempt by Battle, an offensive foul and a shot clock violation. Ugly...

Battle jumping into two defenders and putting up an air ball rather than drawing the D and hitting Moyer in the short corner where he would’ve had a great chance at a dunk/layup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom