Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Winning the next 8 in a row is not happening.

to early to tell. Said it after the nova game we aren't good at scoring baskets against tight pressure its this years achilles like last years jumpshooting late in the season.

I wish Gbinije would attack the basket more often than he does.

Reason opening for xmas these past possessions is Joseph not being on floor. Teams just compeltely don't even guard him... He really is that bad at shooting?

Actually, G is one of the more frustrating players I can remember. The hot and cold mental mistakes are odd.

Agreed - he'd been far more consistent of late though, and is playing well the past few minutes, so I'll cut him some slack (this time). :)

We've played a head scratching half. It's like we decided to not feed the post at halftime and just have Cooney jack awful shots. Then we decided to feed the post again when we were only up 2. Smart.

Reason opening for xmas these past possessions is Joseph not being on floor. Teams just compeltely don't even guard him... He really is that bad at shooting?
buss isn't much better when it comes to shooting. vtch slaps at everyball that went into xmas this half, a wonder xmas didn't draw more fouls.

Rak I love your FT shooting, love it.

God damn improve your Ft shooting G.

We've played a head scratching half. It's like we decided to not feed the post at halftime and just have Cooney jack awful shots. Then we decided to feed the post again when we were only up 2. Smart.

I like it! :noidea:

LOL Buzz was on the floor to basically catch that ball before it hit the ground after the made basket.

Dude was wide open. Now buzz will foul G again. Get cooney the ball ASAP. And not in the corner

I swear its like watching angels possess someone, we can't hit nothing this half and vtech knows they make it before they shoot.Never seen a team it happens more to then us, its crazy.

Johnston looks like he belongs in the 1750's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom