Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Everyone getting worked up...thought it was pretty funny. Didn't get fired up the whole time. Looks like it's heart attack season for everyone
Yea that's the attitude I gotta start having. Just sitting back and spectating because it's painful to avidly get into these games

Jim should not be above criticism. He is not handling this roster well. He just isnt. McC is way too good to not play really at all. Cooney needs to sit once in a while, EVERYONE DOES. Tired legs lead to missed jumpers late in the game. We missed them all.

I hope he gets it figured out. He looks lost as a coach for maybe the first time ever.

Jim should not be above criticism. He looks lost as a coach for maybe the first time ever.

Maybe he should act more like Buzz.

This team is going to aggravate everybody with their steep learning curve. JB is figuring it out. The team is getting better. Despite the near death experience, this is still a road conference win. We are going to need every win we get.

Yea that's the attitude I gotta start having. Just sitting back and spectating because it's painful to avidly get into these games
Yea man, just have to hope for some consistent improvement. It's not good when the team craps their pants down the stretch like that. No one stepped to the line with confidence. Roberson seems to be getting better which is good to see. Patterson outside of crapping his pants from the line and being a brutal outside shooter is pretty good on d and hustles. Joseph has some moments and bright spots. Chris needs to get back to playing with confidence...might be the biggest disappointment lately. Not sure if cooney is getting alittle tired but his shot late today was short but he has to play pretty much 40 as does christmas. Have to take the few bright spots and focus on that cause if you don't might have a heart attack.

Maybe he should act more like Buzz.

This team is going to aggravate everybody with their steep learning curve. JB is figuring it out. The team is getting better. Despite the near death experience, this is still a road conference win. We are going to need every win we get.

wow man, not sure what u watch... but you have every right to be as blindly optimistic as you want. I dont care how he acts, i care how he coaches. we are getting better? we almost lost to a team who will be lucky to win 3 conference games. they lost to Radford, at home.

jeez.

wow man, not sure what u watch... but you have every right to be as blindly optimistic as you want. I dont care how he acts, i care how he coaches. we are getting better? we almost lost to a team who will be lucky to win 3 conference games. they lost to Radford, at home.

jeez.

I'm not blindly optimistic. There's lots to work on, but you play to win the game. Even though it took a fist full of nitro glycerin pills, we won a conference road game.

Last edited:
Buzz knows how to coach against JB. Nice adjustments by him. That team didn't give up. Once he gets some slap happy guards and a big fat center they are going to be a real problem for us.

We have 2 freshmen that play like true freshmen. Nice to see TR make something of a jump. Players actually can get better year to year.

Silent G has a flawless form and a flawed foul shot.

Besides the obvious cuse collapse, the worst part of this game was Fox Sports South. They only had a shot clock on screen, no game clock!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom