Va Tech Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

Matt Park ‏@MattPark1
It's a damp morning amid the Hokie stones (not pictured) as @Cuse opens ACC play. Small crowd expected for 12:04 tip.

B6bqgeCCAAEzPev.jpg

I saw online that this game will be on NESN...but according to my TV guide thing it says it won't be ... anyone know the deal?

Eric15 said:
That arena looks like a haunted house.

And BJ is the skeleton.

Sorry, had to do it.

Other Nooners of interest: Nova at Seton Hall, and Pitt at NCState.

About to crack open the first of many cold ones on the day. Great sports day. Cuse better not ruin it!

And BJ is the skeleton.

Sorry, had to do it.

Really?!? Why do you feel the need to put down one of Syracuse's student athlete's? He has done nothing but represent SU in a positive way, since he has been on the hill.

I am sure that he is 100x more frustrated with how his season has gone, than you could ever be. It is also unfortunate (to a point) that his body is the sort that is resistant to putting on weight. (An affliction I wish I had)
It is something that he has very little control of.

JB, Hop & co. felt that he was worthy of a scholarship to play basketball at SU, and that is good enough for me. I will continue to root for BJ to continue to improve and get PT.

Coooooney...from Rak!

Nice corner shooting!

This Wilson guy may have already committed 18 fouls trying to guard Rak...he won't last long this game.

good sign for us. as we all know, if a team only scores from 3 pt land early... they will start settling and will get blown out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom