Va Tech Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game Thread...

OMFG I'm shaking right now. I thought that was going down.

Ditto.

I really thought it was in. I almost passed out.

is it illegal to make both FTs?
We wouldn't be possessed if we did

exorcist-o.gif

I am embarrassed. This was an absolute disgrace. Any idiots still think we are going on a long winning streak?

on this site, i am sure there are. a win is a win... but we all know this team is a pretty poor version of Syracuse basketball. What a joke. The big boys are going to slaughter us.

Ahbata...TOURNEY???!! Don't talk about...TOURNEY????!!! You kidding me?? TOURNEY????!!! I just hope we can win a game! Another game!

How many games wouldn't be close if we could hit FTs? It's amazing that it's such a perpetual problem.

A win is a win on the road, but those of you predicting 16-4 are out of your minds.
i said 14-6 and got assaulted by about half the board. rah rah rah people on here.

We need to relax,
Why???

We have had 2 maybe 3 halfs of really tough physical defense against us. One was second half nova.

We need time to adjust to it. Its the only style ball we are having trouble against. We are a good defensive team, a great half court transition team, and a average transition team, getting better against the press, we just fold against tight pressure defense right now.

We are 1-1 or 1-2 against it. Thats not much practice yet.

Last edited:
We deserved a loss today. We were outcoached by a moron, outplayed in the second half by a bunch of scrubs, including one player who looks like a and we were outhustled. The foul shooting was beyond pathetic. Why was Buss I the game in the last two minutes whe it was painfully obvious to everyone but our Hall of Fame coach that Tech wanted him to get the ball? I'm throughly embarrassed.

Feels like a loss. I feel the same way I did when we avoided the total embarrassment vs. Nova in the football opener
great comparison.

We need to relax,
Why???

We have had 2 maybe 3 halfs of really tough physical defense against us. One was second half nova.

We need time to adjust to it. Its the only style ball we are having trouble against. We are a good defensive team, a great half court transition team, and a average transition team, we just fold agianst tight pressure defense right now.

That has nothing to do with our collapses in the final minute though. Missed FT's and letting them quickly score a ton of points. This game and the Nova game should've been salted away well before the final seconds.

We deserved a loss today. We were outcoached by a moron, outplayed in the second half by a bunch of scrubs, including one player who looks like a and we were outhustled. The foul shooting was beyond pathetic. Why was Buss I the game in the last two minutes whe it was painfully obvious to everyone but our Hall of Fame coach that Tech wanted him to get the ball? I'm throughly embarrassed.
Mike did a nice job from the line as well as did everyone else who went 1-2 down the stretch including cooney

That has nothing to do with our collapses in the final minute though. Missed FT's and letting them quickly score a ton of points. This game and the Nova game should've been salted away well before the final seconds.

good points as well.

Local hospital ER's can call off the red alert.

Meanwhile, some good things happened today. Buss and Roberson performed well.

Why didn't McCulloch make the trip to Blacksburg?

Mike did a nice job from the line as well as did everyone else who went 1-2 down the stretch including cooney

Huh? sarcasm, I hope?

Everyone getting worked up...thought it was pretty funny. Didn't get fired up the whole time. Looks like it's heart attack season for everyone

Local hospital ER's can call off the red alert.

Meanwhile, some good things happened today. Buzz and Roberson performed well.

Why didn't McCulloch make the trip to Blacksburg?

Buss played well in spurts but his pathetic FT shooting wiped that out IMO.

Buss played well in spurts but his pathetic FT shooting wiped that out IMO.
The whole team was laughable down the stretch from the line. Noone made both

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom