Va Tech Game... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halftime notes to self:

Sean Tucker is awesome.
Glad we have GS at quarterback.
Gonna have use some Qantas miles and to go to Australia to find a punter, (and maybe a special teams coach)

He chokes. He is a major choker.
Dino is the Hawaiian Mush

How the EFFFF do you call back to back timeouts from the 1 yard line with 8 seconds left?
Terrible coached team. This is the 4th game he is getting so confused and scared when the heat is on.
He's coaching to not get blown out, not to win. Love the man, hate the coach.

WOW!!! I just think this team is snake-bit for whatever reason. I just can't comprehend how the team did not score a touchdown there or at least 3 points. My goodness. I don't know what is going on. I'm just stunned.

In Dino’s defense… a d3 kicker needs to make that kick, much less a p5 kicker. But agree, if you are going for it before the time out then why not after?

Dino Babers: when terrible decision making is paired with terrible luck on those bad decisions.

I love the posters admitting they only post to complain. “I don’t come here often but just to tell you all what you already know and you won’t see me if we are successful ah-yuck ah-yuck.”

We needed one foot and have Garrett and Sean. And we kicked the ball with our zero confidence kicker.
And threw it before that.

This in a nutshell is why I think Dino should get canned. Even when he has an elite player, he's completely clueless about how to use him. I've never seen a coach with such terrible instincts. Even if we had more elite talent, I have no faith in Dino being able to actually use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom