Va Tech Game... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the EFFFF do you call back to back timeouts from the 1 yard line with 8 seconds left?
Terrible coached team.
This is the confusion that constantly happens with Babers. They have no idea what play to run. Players don't know who is on and who is out. Clock running out. So they burn 2 TO's before running a play. Leaves himself with no more TOs so everyone knows they can't run and must pass. It's pathetic. And it happens almost every game.

I feel so bad for these kids. Dino is horrible.
at some point the players have to play
How anyone can defend this anymore is beyond me. This coaching staff continues to be clueless with clock management. Dino has to go.
the clock management was fine there sometimes players mess up

It’s just stunning that EVERY decision over the last 4 games has turned out to be the wrong one… over and over and over. Just how?!

We had the freaking ball at the 1 with 8 seconds & 2 timeouts, walk away with 0 points.

Not having the players right out of the timeout and having to burn the last time out is just inexcusable. There literally is no reason or anything. It is a flat out failure to communicate clearly at that time. Truely cannot believe I just saw that happen.
Correct. This is 100% on the staff. I’ve never seen a group of coaches so unprepared. Sadly it’s costing the kids games.

Another funny thing is even after having to blow a timeout for nothing having CJ out there we had to rush to the line with 7 seconds left cause we weren’t ready before we got saved with the VT timeoit

I’ve been hanging on to Dino but that one might push me over the edge. I can’t stop angry-chuckling. To quote the Joker: « I thought Dino’s coaching was a tragedy, now I know it’s a comedy. »

I dont post here very often, but I came on here just now to say that was the saddest display of football coaching I may have ever seen. He should be gone after that. And I take no comfort in saying that.
It was pure Gumpian … on par with 8 dives into the line from the one in overtime against Iowa.

But yeah. It was pretty bad.

Somebody tell Smyzt to read The Little Train That Could at halftime.

Reactions: FAL
8BBCD762-D6DD-4C74-88AC-588ADE442C93.gif

Halftime notes to self:

Sean Tucker is awesome.
Glad we have GS at quarterback.
Gonna have use some Qantas miles and to go to Australia to find a punter, (and maybe a special teams coach)

Syracuse has a lot of athletes that could've gone to a smaller school and continue their athletic careers. I'm dead serious when I say there is probably a better punter and campus that is playing intramurals or club something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom