Vague tweets and what do they mean? | Syracusefan.com

Vague tweets and what do they mean?

Figured in this wild new era of vague tweeting we might as well have a catch all thread to read the tea leaves.

Could he be applying pressure to our recruiters for something he wants? That doesn’t seem like him though. I just don’t know.

Kids have been vague tweeting for well over a decade. You're gonna burn yourself out trying to figure out teenagers.
After the last 5-6 days I’m beyond burnt out, I’m sure we all are.

I’ve been worried about him leaving since reading the way Emily Leiker worded some things about him in an article and I believe it was Steve Infanti said something on the radio like, “We’ll see if he comes back.”

Nobody is going to get this joke.

Batman-ClockKing09.jpg

After the last 5-6 days I’m beyond burnt out, I’m sure we all are.

I recommend bourbon and a new hobby.

I’m not burned out at all. SU football will be here year after year. Root for the team, but don’t get too emotionally attached.

The ironic thing about this version of NIL is that it’s making me less likely to buy any merch with a player’s name on it. They don’t stay long enough.

I’m not burned out at all. SU football will be here year after year. Root for the team, but don’t get too emotionally attached.

The ironic thing about this version of NIL is that it’s making me less likely to buy any merch with a player’s name on it. They don’t stay long enough.
I don’t drink and no new hobbies for me. When I say I’m burnt out that’s no indication of stepping back. Just lots of activity and trying to keep up.

I don’t drink and no new hobbies for me. When I say I’m burnt out that’s no indication of stepping back. Just lots of activity and trying to keep up.

Because I really like your enthusiasm, I’m telling you this so you can prepare.

The next few days are going to be really rough for you. I’d suggest a couple extra workouts to get the extra stress off. If you’d like to join me for an orange theory class, hit me up.

At this point, it is what it is, i’ll Pay attention again in the fall once everything shakes out. Our starters in fall will be freshman and portal transfers That’s the new world. Then good freshman will hit portal, rinse and repeat.

Sucks because I was seriously thinking about going to bowl, but a little turned off now

Agreed, kids will come and go at this point, the roster is year to year, every year. Win, lose, add subtract. It's every program, not just Syracuse. Part of the game now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom