Van pelt "has serious reservations" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Van pelt "has serious reservations"

come on, guys.. Van Pelt is not that uncommon a name...could've been some radio guy I didn't know about... :rolleyes:

Van Pelt says there are people within ESPN that had serious reservations about this story. States that its OTL and they have a very respectable investigative unit, but there's a lot of questions not answered.
]
i just heard it. espn distancing themselves from OTL. good conversation. 2 regular guys thinking out loud like everyone here.

SVP has both Orange and Terrapin ties.
He was the emcee for the Syracuse Basket Ball at Turning Stone last spring. Smart and funny guy. Good to see some media types who are still objective and professional. There aren't many left.

Tirico: "I saw nothing during my time at SU that would send up a red flag. Let's see how it plays out."

Takes some balls for SVP to put the background in Bristol out there.

You have Schwarz fighting for his story, probably because it's his/an exclusive/on the heels of PSU.

But the timing of PSU/a judgment lapse/not enough adults in the room shouldn't be enough to cause ESPN to throw caution to the wind. There has to be some pressure to put this out coming from somewhere.

Tirico was level headed ... a little too level headed. I wish I would have seen him back up his U more ... but he is a national media figure now with alot to lose, so no surprise that he's taking the "wait and see" approach.

He did mention that Post has never "protected" SU in the past and most likely never will.

Tirico was level headed ... a little too level headed. I wish I would have seen him back up his U more ... but he is a national media figure now with alot to lose, so no surprise that he's taking the "wait and see" approach.

He did mention that Post has never "protected" SU in the past and most likely never will.

If there was anything to this story, the PS would have run with it years ago.

I wonder what Gottlieb will have to say on his show afterwards...ugh..

I caught the tail end of Gottlieb on Cowturd's show and he sounded really skeptical about the whole thing. I didn't hear the beginning of it but he did mention he had great admiration for JB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom