Vegas...All things related. Who is going? Mark...tailgate possibility? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Vegas...All things related. Who is going? Mark...tailgate possibility?

The story I heard is was Wanda the Stripper and not a coyote
Season 14 Yes GIF by The Bachelorette

Alright, where are a majority of you Cuse fans staying for this?

I’m torn between a bunch of the MGM properties it looks like…

Park MGM

Signature at MGM

Mandalay Bay

I’m also open to suggestions for other spots that are great for me and my wife. This will be our first time in Vegas. We are coming in LATE Thursday night and staying until Monday morning. Can’t wait!

I’ve been tricked a lot lately. I’ve learned if Katherine Hiegle is in it, don’t watch no matter what funny man is staring beside her.
Listen, we both know you're not mad about getting tricked, and you watch the Hell out of Katherine Hiegle's movies.

Been looking at flights Syr to LV. I’ve been told flights to Vegas are cheap. So far this is not the reality. Breeze goes only as far as July ( To use in July it’s 364.00 without seat selection and checked or carry on baggage. So your looking at about 100 more plus. The other cheapest was American at 460 plus. So no sign of these cheap flights. So far !

Park MGM

Signature at MGM

Mandalay Bay

I’m also open to suggestions for other spots that are great for me and my wife. This will be our first time in Vegas. We are coming in LATE Thursday night and staying until Monday morning. Can’t wait!
I just got a pretty good deal at NYNY and I’ll keep my eye for other deals and might swap out as gets closer but wanted to have something in my back pocket.

I am going out in May to see Dead and Co at the Sphere too. I am in Buffalo and Southwest has direct flights to Vegas. Got a pretty solid deal on that even with memorial day weekend.
SW has that direct flight but the times are wonky. 7am on somedays.. noon on others.. I actually prefer the non direct flight just because it breaks it up a bit.

How early should we book flights or hotels?
I would book hotels you can cancel and rebook if allowed. Once the NFL schedule comes out prices will go up on many properties. They may come back down as well but then you have options.. The same for flights.. if you can book something you can live with and rebook if something better comes along.

I would book hotels you can cancel and rebook if allowed. Once the NFL schedule comes out prices will go up on many properties. They may come back down as well but then you have options.. The same for flights.. if you can book something you can live with and rebook if something better comes along.
Flight insurance you mean?

Park MGM

Signature at MGM

Mandalay Bay

I'm staying at the Luxor as it is super close to the stadium

Park MGM

Signature at MGM

Mandalay Bay

The remainder of the MGM properties are scheduled to go live on Bonvoy sometime this month. So far I have NYNY, but may switch to MGM Grand.

Officially booked!!!

Flying out of Cuse and getting in LATE Thursday night and then heading out on Monday!

Staying at Mandalay Bay!

Can’t wait!!
Are you willing to share info re airline and pricing at Mandalay?

$1200 for 4 nights at Mandalay Bay

Unfortunately a little higher than I would love but a lot of that is inflated because Iron Maiden is playing at the Mich Ultra Arena at Mandalay Bay on Saturday.

Flights were about $600 each way. Flying Delta out (6:50 pm flight from Cuse) and flying American on the way back (12 something pm flight)

my wife unfortunately couldn’t take Thursday off so had to take a LATE flight on Thursday, which actually was a bit higher

If you don’t have to be so restrictive like I was with flights, there is some good pricing out there

If you can leave and return midweek there are much less expensive options. Wednesday to Wednesday on American shows several itineraries around $450 from Syracuse to Vegas with one connection. And if you don’t mind losing two hours of your life, Hilton will give you 50,000 points and three nights for $199 if you attend a presentation. They usually allow you to add on additional nights at a discounted price.

I’m flying Jet Blue Wednesday morning, lt came to 193 and that’s with seat selection added. Have connection in Boston ( Starting from Hancock)

If you're staying at the Luxor, I was just told you should request a room in the tower, as they're the newest, most renovated room.

We're booked for Mandalay Bay currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom