Vegas...All things related. Who is going? Mark...tailgate possibility? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Vegas...All things related. Who is going? Mark...tailgate possibility?

Expect high prices. UNLV considers this the biggest home game in the history of their program.
Are You Sure Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

I have the same flight!!!!! I managed to snag it for 180 total a few days ago. Waiting for breeze to see the return trip.
Catching up on this thread but my girlfriend and I will be on this same route. The JetBlue credit card I had while living in Boston finally paid off and I got both of us there on miles.

Catching up on this thread but my girlfriend and I will be on this same route. The JetBlue credit card I had while living in Boston finally paid off and I got both of us there on miles.
Looks like a few of us from SYR and Boston will be on the last leg with JetBlue. I'll be the weird person with a big orange SU sweatshirt in October in Boston to be changed with a t-shirt that says VT in Vegas so I don't get mugged when we get there.

Last edited:
Looks like a few of us from SYR and Boston will be on the last leg with JetBlue. I'll be the weird person with a big orange SU sweatshirt in October in Boston to be changed with a t-shirt that says VT in Vegas so I don't get mugged when we get there.
Oh wait.. I only had to do that when I was in my car going to Virginia, NC lol.

I already have 4 through Mark but if any of the currently committed people find they can’t use 2 of their tickets, please reach out to me. I’d love a couple more.

I already have 4 through Mark but if any of the currently committed people find they can’t use 2 of their tickets, please reach out to me. I’d love a couple more.
Are tix now available through UNLV ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom