Verdict is still out are we better againts a zone or man to man? | Syracusefan.com

Verdict is still out are we better againts a zone or man to man?

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
We kept atleast a doule digit lead for atleast 3/4 of the game.
First game we played zone and look at the halftime lead it gave us. 13 points could have been alot more. I Wonder what Igor is thinking.

Verdict is still out. Are we a better against a zone or man to man?? Nobody knows the awnser to this question yet.

Dion tore it up against man to man. I would have loved to see him run that more with Melo but I can understand JB playing two teams tonight. Its easy less stressfull thinking for him and quite frankly we had the heads to do it and sub one-two of our starers in if it wasn't working.

No low post hooks by our bigs in the paint/Few midrange jumpers by Fab and our forwards today/ no driving foul line jumpers by our guards + Fordham zone defense = cause.
To many threes = effect
Can't argue because we made them but there will be days when the rim gets alittle tight.

Don't understand the too many three's comment. We had five of them in the first half by five different players. Scoop, KJ, Dion, CJ and Dirty. Not like they were just jacking them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom