Vermont Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Vermont Gameday...

Can someone give me the starting lineup lineup today and the 2 line mids?

Thanks

Halftime. 4-0. A slor first quarter gave way to and all&SU second quarter. Spallina will settle down and will be good. The Catamounts are not giving
him an inch, this will only make him better.

The offense has some fine timing to do but they look disciplined with the passing and aggressive, picking good shots and taking advantage of transition and Vermont mistakes.

Defense seems very good, Petro special. The goalie stepped up like he was on goal all of last season.

Other than the Harry Carey impersonator calling the game, this has been enjoyable to watch.

i've just been listening 1st half but the new goalie seems like a keeper. (p.i.)

Johnny Gadamowitz has a phenomenal sportscaster name.

Makes me feel older than dirt when these Newhouse kids look like 12 year olds to me.

Big difference with the D seems to be that the slides are slower to come. They’re trusting one another to play 1v1. For once.
Noticed the same thing.

Their goal looked to be the result of an off ball collision triggered by a miscommunication of who was tracking the cuttter and who was hot.

yea spallina feel trying to fulfill his top recruit name all in one game. He has gotten looks and good feeds he’s too good and to smart to not finally relax and let game come to him. He will be star just not all in one game freshman jitters is all. Once he lands goal he will mellow more bit really wants that first score. Overall love the way they are playing yes few mistakes clearing and gbs but first game. Surprised going with so many freshman tho even how good our freshman are. Haven’t seen cordes yet like him makes some good feeds. Man up needs to be good this year and should with ball movement seen plus birt and simm inside being fantastic inside finishers

Last year Johnny's cheeks looked like he just got slapped up

Turn up the O and put the hammer down. Shoot high on the goalie.

Noticed the same thing.

Their goal looked to be the result of an off ball collision triggered by a miscommunication of who was tracking the cuttter and who was hot.
Also, Aviles just played bad 1v1 defense on that goal. He stopped moving his feet and swung stick. Completely fixable. And he looked 100 times better 1v1 after that. So he clearly learned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom