Vernon Carey Jr. | Syracusefan.com

Vernon Carey Jr.

i caught a bit of the game last night and this kid is a leftie load underneath. and he hit a trey.

Well we beat Sr, so sure, why not.

Electronic Frontier Foundation Duke,

Brain fart. But wasn’t he hurt? I know Tre or tyus or whichever Jones brother they are on now got blasted and cried his way out the game.

Brain fart. But wasn’t he hurt? I know Tre or tyus or whichever Jones brother they are on now got blasted and cried his way out the game.

Carey Sr played football for Miami...

If I recall correctly, it was Tre in that game. I believe the Zion injury came later. What an embarrassment of talent that we can't even keep up with all of their injured stars.

K played a very aggressive pressure the ball full court defense against CAL. 13 TO's/5 steals/ 6 blocks.
and CAL had a very good ball handling pg joel brown ( canadien POY) . expect the same treatment.

Last edited:
I still chuckle everytime I hear an announcer say something like "it's just incredible how much K and his players have won over the years"...as they trot out five 5-stars. Most teams don't sniff signing 5 kids like that in 5 years.

Zion scored 35 in the game I think you are referring to. Tre Jones went out early in the game.

If I recall correctly, it was Tre in that game. I believe the Zion injury came later. What an embarrassment of talent that we can't even keep up with all of their injured stars.
Tre Jones hurt his shoulder 5 min minutes in and Cam Reddish had the flu

LOL. Carey is good, but he's nowhere close to Zion. Zion is a generational talent. Carey may be a top 20 pick.

Give me Carey for top ten unless something crazy happens like a gas mask picture leaks

Oh cool you hype cause you injured 2 of our 5 stars.. cool keep that same energy. Rolls out 2 4 stars. That were on cusp on 5 star ranking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom