Verse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Verse

I'm impressed how he worked to improve his body during the pandemic on his own. Also discouraging that our S & C and lack of Football nutritionist is unable to do the same thing for some of our players. Linton comes to mind when I see Verse causing havoc.
Not every player can put on weight like we want. The staff did pretty good with Darton.

You’re right, it doesn’t really matter. But does potentially give a sense of his character. We were the first or one of the first D1 schools to recognize his talent and let him know he belonged. So to not mention that shows who he is, IMO. But again, who cares at the end of the day.

It may not have mattered for wins/losses this year. Though I'd argue having him on the Dline may have tipped the scales against Clemson. Regardless, he's going to end up in the NFL as a high round draft pick. We could have said - see, we can turn out NFL players. Now he's just 1 more in a long list of Seminoles who will head to the draft. It matters for perception of the program. Acquire better players, other better players become more likely to follow.

Last edited:
I'm impressed how he worked to improve his body during the pandemic on his own. Also discouraging that our S & C and lack of Football nutritionist is unable to do the same thing for some of our players. Linton comes to mind when I see Verse causing havoc.

Ours guys are jacked to no end. Ever see Tucker without a shirt? Some guys like Linton just don’t have the ability to gain a lot of weight or get bigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom