Villanova at it again | Syracusefan.com

Villanova at it again

PeteCalvin said:
Shooting almost 60 % from the field in the first against Providence. Up big. Let's see if they can keep it up in the second.

I dont see providence making a game of this.

Great sunday night for hoops. Unc/wake and wisky/iowa. Love me some sunday night quality hoopa

I dont see providence making a game of this.

Great sunday night for hoops. Unc/wake and wisky/iowa. Love me some sunday night quality hoopa

It's like you have Monday off or something. I think this is an addiction in need of intervention. Tell me where you live, and I'll stop by with some PBR so we can talk about getting you back on the path. ;)

Providence is a complete disaster right now. There stud frosh Austin just announced he is transferring after being suspended for the year for what appears to be pre-marital sex. He and there other frosh Bullock have been suspended for months since October I believe and the final decision just came down. There board is in meltdown defcon 5 right now.

Nova is going to have a really good season. Really good like protected seed good IMO.

PeteCalvin said:
It's like you have Monday off or something. I think this is an addiction in need of intervention. Tell me where you live, and I'll stop by with some PBR so we can talk about getting you back on the path. ;)

No back to work tomorrow. Plus i gave up beer for a month to try to drop a few pounds. I may still need that intervention though

Providence is a complete disaster right now. There stud frosh Austin just announced he is transferring after being suspended for the year for what appears to be pre-marital s e x . He and there other frosh Bullock have been suspended for months since October I believe and the final decision just came down. There board is in meltdown defcon 5 right now.

That sucks for them. I really think Ed Cooley could turn that program around if he could only catch a break.

That sucks for them. I really think Ed Cooley could turn that program around if he could only catch a break.

Agreed he is a good coach and has impressed me more the more I've watched them. He's even recruited well they have just been snake bitten since he's been there.

No back to work tomorrow. Plus i gave up beer for a month to try to drop a few pounds. I may still need that intervention though

Oh, that's right. I forgot you were "fasting". That's OK. I know an old Kentucky recipe for hard cider that will melt pounds away...and paint from walls.

PeteCalvin said:
Oh, that's right. I forgot you were "fasting". That's OK. I know an old Kentucky recipe for hard cider that will melt pounds away...and paint from walls.

Id eat dog poop if it helped me drop pounds

Providence is a complete disaster right now. There stud frosh Austin just announced he is transferring after being suspended for the year for what appears to be pre-marital s e x . He and there other frosh Bullock have been suspended for months since October I believe and the final decision just came down. There board is in meltdown defcon 5 right now.

Wait What. You are a student/student athlete at providence college and you are not allowed to have "Pre-Marital Sex" ?

To quote the late great Johnny Carson "I did not know that". FYI, I only that reference from the replays of SNL with Dana Carvey playing Johnny Carson and the late great Phil Hartman play Ed Mcmahon. I was born in 1990.

Last edited:
Agreed he is a good coach and has impressed me more the more I've watched them. He's even recruited well they have just been snake bitten since he's been there.

Snake bitten times infinity. He hasn't caught one break since his first season. I hope they realize that they have the right coach for that program and don't send him packing. He needs three good seasons of recruiting AND keeping kids on the court.

Wait What. You are a student/student athlete at providence college and you are not allowed to have "Pre-Marital s e x " ?

Catholic School who knows what the rules are. How do you recruit if that is really a rule that they actually enforce?

Wait What. You are a student/student athlete at providence college and you are not allowed to have "Pre-Marital s e x " ?

To quote the late great Johnny Carson "I did not know that". FYI, I only that from the re-runs of SNL with Dana Carvey playing Johnny Carson and the late great Phil Hartman play Ed Mcmahon. I was born in 1990.

Yeah Catholic school. He conveniently forgets to mention it to all his big time recruits before signing.

Snake bitten times infinity. He hasn't caught one break since his first season. I hope they realize that they have the right coach for that program and don't send him packing. He needs three good seasons of recruiting AND keeping kids on the court.

Rumor out of there board is that Cooley maybe the one who wants out, not happy with the PC administration.

Tough rule over there. He's a college kid. Let him play ball and have sixy time.

jordoo said:
I need to change back to DT I don't get the ACC or BiG network. WFT used to get the BiG

I get the pac12 network too. I have so many sports channels its hard to keep track

It's not good recruiting if none of your recruits qualify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom