Villanova attendance | Syracusefan.com

Villanova attendance

raf4488

Starter
Does anybody who would know such things have an attendance estimate for Saturday? For a weekend game against a top 10 opponent, I assume we're looking at around 30K if not more.

Right around there. Maybe a little more with a good walk-up if the weather continues to be nice.

Students might be gone, but a lot of people are in town for the holidays.

We'll need a huge walk up crowd to hit 30k. We've only sold about 26k so far.

Once again, youth basketball scheduling has conspired against me. By the time my son's game is ending, SU will be tipping off. :bang: No Dome for me. :bang::mad::(

Bet some nearby Cuse students head back to campus for game. 30,555 is my guess...

This fat ass will be there
I will be there as well one of the two games I was "allowed" to attend this year with minimal hassle from the boss (aka my wife). If any of you end up pregaming at the bar formerly know as Lucy's I will be there. Not my favorite bar on the hill, but always seem to get a booth there before games.

Once again, youth basketball scheduling has conspired against me. By the time my son's game is ending, SU will be tipping off. :bang: No Dome for me. :bang::mad::(

My son plays at 11:00 tomorrow so we are leaving right from his game to get up there.

I am sure the announced attendance will be about 31,000 but fannies in the seats will be 28,000

I am sure the announced attendance will be about 31,000 but fannies in the seats will be 28,000

I agree announced attendance is always higher because they announce tix sold versus turnstile count. But right now we have sold 26,000. Maybe we get a monster walk up. Not having the 3,000 students hurts.

I agree announced attendance is always higher because they announce tix sold versus turnstile count. But right now we have sold 26,000. Maybe we get a monster walk up. Not having the 3,000 students hurts.

Just went to the dome trying to get 4 tickets and they told me the cheapest tickets that I could buy were $89 a ticket, and that was section 301. I asked the lady working how it was $89 as I saw the box office tickets for $45 dollars online via dometix in the same section for 45 and she told me I had information wrong. After getting no where, I left because I'm not paying 89 bucks for tickets. Looks like i'll be searching Craigslist and stub hub today...

I'm never late to my seats. How can you hate a guy like me anyways? I love PBR, married a canadian and am a 4 handicap. Plus I hate Uconn. I am every mother in laws dream.
1 outta 3 ain't bad. 4 is good too.

Just went to the dome trying to get 4 tickets and they told me the cheapest tickets that I could buy were $89 a ticket, and that was section 301. I asked the lady working how it was $89 as I saw the box office tickets for $45 dollars online via dometix in the same section for 45 and she told me I had information wrong. After getting no where, I left because I'm not paying 89 bucks for tickets. Looks like i'll be searching Craigslist and stub hub today...

She is wrong. Ticket master has $45 tix in 301 and 319 which are the same section, different sides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom