Villanova ticket sales? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Villanova ticket sales?

For CNY'ers...is there a buzz about the game? IMHO I think we see an actual crowd north of 35,000.

Unfortunately I don't think there's a huge buzz, but then there was a bunch of people who were saying they were fired up to go tailgate Friday, and all thought the over 5.5 wins was a lock. It did make me feel a little better, and I agree I definitely think there will be north of 35k actual butts in the seat.

Beat on the street is ticket sales for this game are North of almost all predictions. Given its a 1-AA opponent I'll be amazed to see the number I've heard that have already been sold.

It's gonna be live in the LOUD HOUSE Friday!

Beat on the street is ticket sales for this game are North of almost all predictions. Given its a 1-AA opponent I'll be amazed to see the number I've heard that have already been sold.

It's gonna be live in the LOUD HOUSE Friday!
What type of nums are your hearing? I guessed 41k announced, 38k actual.

Just counted available tickets on ticketmaster. Based on that I got 42,000 sold. BUT remember there is still quite a few grayed out that have not been made available. Also not sure if some season tickets that haven't sold are being shown either.

I would say we are around 40k tickets sold probably around 38k-39k.

It won't be 40k sold because of the promotion, but hopefully the actual attendance is in the 30s. Scary to look at what's left for Maryland right now. Hope a 2-0 start gets some buzz going.

I just realized there is NO GRANDSTAND show Fri night. And Chevy Court is Southside Johnny and the Jukes?? Did SU and the Fair actually plan this?????? Holy crap!

Pyle said:
I just realized there is NO GRANDSTAND show Fri night. And Chevy Court is Southside Johnny and the Jukes?? Did SU and the Fair actually plan this?????? Holy crap!
Wanted to see this until they flipped the game to Friday night. Sigh.

Just counted available tickets on ticketmaster. Based on that I got 42,000 sold. BUT remember there is still quite a few grayed out that have not been made available. Also not sure if some season tickets that haven't sold are being shown either.

I would say we are around 40k tickets sold probably around 38k-39k.
Nice!!!

I actually have family that never ask wanting tickets. I had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake.

Don't fret...a cool summer so you better get your rake tines sanded and oiled...I see the first light raking Saturday, Sept 20th ;-)

another reason to attend the game and this is the first time it has been told apparently Fonzie will be jumping the famous lake Ontario Bull Shark at the 50 yard line at half time

Syracuse Football‏@CuseFootball 1h
Over the next 2 days, @SyracuseU students will have the chance to win 'Cuse prize packs as we get set to #PackTheDome on Friday! #BeatNova

Syracuse Football
‏@CuseFootball
46m
We're 2 days away from kickoff! Students, tweet us a photo of you last season at the Dome for a chance to win a 'Cuse prize pack @OttosArmy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom