Ville-Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Ville-Cuse

jdubs30

Living Legend
Who expected anything else? No teams have been better than these 2 in Big East play the last 4 years...The ACC rep also doesn't hurt!

Well, at the beginning of the year, the pundits thought Syracuse and Louisville were the two best teams in the Big East.

At the end of the year, Syracuse and Louisville are going to be fighting it out for the Big East title. Let's get it on.

I really really really really really don't like luke hancock
I hear you bro. His 3 inch vertical bothers me. The dude jumps like he's carrying 40lb sand bags in his pockets.

I hear you bro. His 3 inch vertical bothers me. The dude jumps like he's carrying 40lb sand bags in his pockets.

haha he shoots like its the 1950s, its not a jump shot its a set shot.

I loved our draw to exorcise our demons in the last tourney. Beat Pitt, Gtown and L'ville. LGO.

^^^^^^What he said!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Did siva get a lobotomy? He and smith have been playing great and seem to have learned to avoid the horrific brain farts they used to get in crucial situations. Drats. Hope they get nostalgic and play as out of control as we so fondly remember.

Did siva get a lobotomy? He and smith have been playing great and seem to have learned to avoid the horrific brain farts they used to get in crucial situations. Drats. Hope they get nostalgic and play as out of control as we so fondly remember.
Ville has been superb lately in March. Hopefully Siva's incompetence against our zone keeps up.

Don't worry Cherrie, Siva won't sleep a wink tonight worried about our zone.

Louisville just always seems ready when March rolls around. It's going to be a tough game tomorrow night and it doesn't help that we played 5 guys almost exclusively the last 25 minutes.

I can't stand Siva. What is it with that guy and playing so terribly for most of the season then playing well in the postseason?

Louisville just always seems ready when March rolls around. It's going to be a tough game tomorrow night and it doesn't help that we played 5 guys almost exclusively the last 25 minutes.
But Rak oughtta be fresh!

Siva sucks against us. Get out on Hancock. Smith will get his. Mcw and Triche need to take care of the ball and attack. I think we can count on Cj, he will come back sith a big game tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom