Virginia at UNC | Syracusefan.com

Virginia at UNC

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
We're not the only ones who face a gauntlet. I'm finally reaching the point where I am watching other ACC games like I did with the old Big East. I'm such a junkie that I watched Georgia Tech at Notre Dame for a bit yesterday. Anyway tonight's game really intrigues me. Just as Carolina looked like they were clicking on all cylinders they barley crept by Miami at home (The Heels seems beatable at home this year, don't write that off as a L). In comes Virginia, having just lost their second game to Duke and potentially looking at a third ACC loss. Excited to watch this game and see how it plays out. I think UNC gets it done and all of a sudden we are tied temporarily for third in the ACC (Ville, the Hoos and us would all be 8-3)

Cobe White strikes me as the type of guy that will either torch us for 30 or look completely flummoxed starting down the (hopefully) active zone.

I look for UVA to bounce back and pull this one off although they have a couple players hurting a bit.

UNC has looked really good the past three weeks, despite the close game last Saturday. They can win tonight. Virginia’s defense hasn’t locked teams up the past couple weeks.

If we’re on from 3 I think we can beat UVA and UNC Doesnt have the size that has killed us In the past. I honestly think we get 1 from UVA/UNC/Duke

This is a good game with a series of runs. But if Jay Bilas says "live ball turnover" one more time I may vomit.

Ya not sure if I'm getting crankier or this crew I once loved is slipping. They were awfully concerned with a couple marginal calls in the 1st half. Poor uncheat, when will they ever get a call or a break.

A pass out of bounds?
But if it was a pass, the ball would have been 'live', no?
1549935884809.gif

Wow - late in the clock, hand in his face and fouled from 3 as he hits it. Just wow.

Missed the FT, though.

from a tournament profile pov, @unc is the most potent game left on our sched. so i'm rooting for
A pass out of bounds?
travel, charge, etc.

You’re right. I guess other than a 5 second inbound violation there’s not much else.

But the opponent can’t get a fast break off a pass out of bounds
Ooh, that's one I hadn't thought of. That is a dead ball turnover.

Down the stretch Kobe White had five consecutive trips in a row where he chucked up a bad shot or turned the ball over. If that stretch of play is representative of what he does in crunch time then they're in trouble come tournament time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom