Virginia Game Thread... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Most of the 3’s are uncontested. They are moving the ball and screening and getting open shots.

Ehhh I wouldn't say most. There have been some open looks but there have been some well defended 3s that have fallen as well. They all falling. Covered or not

do we ever go on the road and shoot lights out from 3 like this? yet teams do this at the dome often (well maybe not this good)

very comfortable vs. the Zone

Must be the refs telling JB to stay in zone and keep letting them shoot open 3’s. Please stop with the officiating...they haven’t been all that bad. Our defense on the other hand, has been!

Please, they're 15-21 from 3. That does not happen.

The refs have blown moosedick against these teams. Give me a break.

These are the situations where you have nothing to lose by switch to man for a handful of possessions to get uva out of their rhythm. But we know that's not happening

Not sure why anyone is really surprised, same thing happened against Duke UNC and now UVA, we can't keep up that pace/level for 40 mins, especially with UVA shooting the absolute lights out. Just gotta win Sat.

Lololololol

Your “Oshea is the best player on the team!” let me know you didn’t know what you’re talking about.

But on top of that, you’re annoying too.

Not a good combo...

I disagree. Addition by subtraction.
We won’t have an offensive threat in the post so our offense will look similar. We will just hope the shooters are better.

Most of the 3’s are uncontested. They are moving the ball and screening and getting open shots.
Everyone keep telling yourself this as the reason why they are making 15-21

This is awful to watch. Sickening...lots of our players have been bad this 2nd half but battle has been awful. Completely getting schooled. Game is beyond ugly now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom