Virginia Game... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game...

Final: SU 13-11!!!

Final stats:

1619287517062.png

1619287532770.png

1619287543965.png

Did Dami not even make the trip? Never saw him out there or on the bench it appeared.

Honk is you said "I want more excitement!" when it was 13-8.

crickets...
Honestly that was the history of one goal contests making its presence known.

Come on? Can’t we be happy with a win on the road against a top ten team
I’ll gladly take the win, but if you saw the stats, minus the score, what would you have figured the score to be?

Anish’s point is that there’s still much work to be done

Good win, as has been noted with the Fogo disparity you would hope for a more lopsided win but if Curry and Rehfuss don't get crossed up SU wins by at least 3. D was better and Wyckoff and Kennedy were excellent.

Offensively we need more help. Buttermore and Scanlan are big losses. Really hope we work in Berkman and another middie this week. Worry about this offense being able to score enough moving forward

Good win for SU. Happy to see Phaup turn it around. He got in LaSalla's head and had and added day.

Desk was his usual self stopping some great scorers. The defense looked much better.

The offense played all, mostly, would like more consistency. Like attacking the goal, can't win without scoring and can't score without shooting. Lots of shots today.

Our clearing raised a few questions but credit UVA for being an aggressive riding team.

Good game overall. We got the win. Top 10 team. On the road. Several boxes checked off today.

Good win, as has been noted with the Fogo disparity you would hope for a more lopsided win but if Curry and Rehfuss don't get crossed up SU wins by at least 3. D was better and Wyckoff and Kennedy were excellent.

Offensively we need more help. Buttermore and Scanlan are big losses. Really hope we work in Berkman and another middie this week. Worry about this offense being able to score enough moving forward
I wouldn’t mind seeing Magnan or Fiorini get runs on the second line, but hard to say when we have hardly seen them out there, not to mention practice.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Magnan or Fiorini get runs on the second line, but hard to say when we have hardly seen them out there, not to mention practice.

Agreed, I'd like to see some fresh blood out there. Like Ferris getting some run but hes an attackmen. Would like to see him run some attack and bump Seebold back to middie for a few runs. Berkman should get some runs at attack to. To bad Birtwistle and Tenaglia were hurt, they could have made an impact

I’ll gladly take the win, but if you saw the stats, minus the score, what would you have figured the score to be?

Anish’s point is that there’s still much work to be done
A mark of an inconsistent team. And Notre Dame can bring us down to earth next week. The way they collapsed to Duke tells me they will be hyper focused

Good win for SU. Happy to see Phaup turn it around. He got in LaSalla's head and had and added day.

Desk was his usual self stopping some great scorers. The defense looked much better.

The offense played all, mostly, would like more consistency. Like attacking the goal, can't win without scoring and can't score without shooting. Lots of shots today.

Our clearing raised a few questions but credit UVA for being an aggressive riding team.

Good game overall. We got the win. Top 10 team. On the road. Several boxes checked off today.
Good job by your team. Perhaps a bit of addition by subtraction re Scanlan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom