Virginia sucks and yeah I guess that means we really suck | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia sucks and yeah I guess that means we really suck

Virginia O lights up vs SU like Mary Hatch does when she sees George Baily. Nobody else in town(ACC) does it to her quite like that.
Great post!!

Not all records are created equal. Duke and UNC both have top 25 wins and didn’t lose by 15+ in every one of their losses.
im not arguing that Su is definitevly better than those teams...but they arent definitely better or unbeatable

plus, theres an argument that US lost to better teams than UNC and DUKE

im more rejecting the idea that we can just chalk up those games as losses for the Orange...

im not arguing that Su is definitevly better than those teams...but they arent definitely better or unbeatable

plus, theres an argument that US lost to better teams than UNC and DUKE

im more rejecting the idea that we can just chalk up those games as losses for the Orange...
We lost to Tenn by almost 20 and UNC beat Tenn but go on

We lost to Tenn by almost 20 and UNC beat Tenn but go on
im not debating which teams are better

just rejecting the premise that Duke and UNC are in some higher tier of team than the Orange...as if those games are already losses.

Ken Pom has us as the 10th out of the 15 ACC teams. I'm not sure why 10-9 would be our floor. I'd love to way outplay that, but I'm pretty sure we could do much worse than 10-9.
You're not necessarily wrong but (as folks on here and elsewhere have pointed out aplenty) adhere to kenpom pre-january at your own risk

Duke is ...8-3...

UNC is...8-3...

Syracuse is...8-3...

Anyone who automatically thinks SU will lose to those squads is likely just traumatized from the last 5 years, imo
im not debating which teams are better

just rejecting the premise that Duke and UNC are in some higher tier of team than the Orange...as if those games are already losses.

Stop moving the goalposts and arguing with strawmen lol.

First two posts you say:
- anyone who thinks SU will lose is traumatized.
- the other teams aren't definitely better.

Last post you say
- Not arguing which are better.
- Just saying the games aren't already losses.

Who is saying the games are already losses? I think the other teams are better at this point. I think Syracuse will probably lose to them. I also think Syracuse can win. It's not that complicated.

Stop moving the goalposts and arguing with strawmen lol.

First two posts you say:
- anyone who thinks SU will lose is traumatized.
- the other teams aren't definitely better.

Last post you say
- Not arguing which are better.
- Just saying the games aren't already losses.

Who is saying the games are already losses? I think the other teams are better at this point. I think Syracuse will probably lose to them. I also think Syracuse can win. It's not that complicated.
i saw some posts about people writing off the UNC/Duke games etc as losses...most seem to predict a lot of losses in the schedule...

i just think that is overly perssimistic and thats what I was responding to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom