Virginia Tech Tailgate, Oct 23rd, 2021 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tech Tailgate, Oct 23rd, 2021

Wow, just day dreaming about how awesome it will be to do a road trip again for a Syracuse game.

can’t wait to have some beers with you all!

and man, if we could go in to this game hot and Virginia Tech be good and it be a night game would just be the cherry on top!

Think I'm safe to lock in 2 adults/1 child for game and tailgate. Had advised of the 2 adults in page 1 but little dude will be joining now.

Think I'm safe to lock in 2 adults/1 child for game and tailgate. Had advised of the 2 adults in page 1 but little dude will be joining now.
How old is the little guy? Usually under 2 is free

I'm closing out the list Friday evening...It might reopen but I have to assess how many and ticket and parking options

Okay we have approximately 65 or so. We are closing this out.

I'll start a waiting list if there is any interest. Just leave your info below. I expect to purchase in mid July.

I talked to a ticket rep but they still didn't have pricing

Last edited:
Okay we have approximately 65 or so. We are closing this out.

I'll start a waiting list if there is any interest. Just leave your info below. I expect to purchase in mid July
Probably driving so talk later about carting anything.

Last edited:
Email Sent to everyone...

VT called me today. Here is the issue, their group rate is only going to be $55. Tickets will be released on July 20th for purchase. We will be in the upper deck. We should have a code so they'll group us all together.

Those that are groups of 4 or more you will be getting your own tickets. WeedsportWarrior has a post above with the original info and I linked it below . Those that are groups of two hopefully you can link up with someone else. Finally, I'll make a smaller purchase myself for those that can't find someone to link up with.

Last edited:
DomeDog84 and Acesn8s will get tickets on own, want to attend tailgate.

Email Sent to everyone...

VT called me today. Here is the issue, their group rate is only going to be $55. Tickets will be released on July 20th for purchase. We will be in the upper deck. We should have a code so they'll group us all together.

Those that are groups of 4 or more you will be getting your own tickets. WeedsportWarrior has a post above with the original info and I linked it below . Those that are groups of two hopefully you can link up with someone else. Finally, I'll make a smaller purchase myself for those that can't find someone to link up with.

Never received an email, just making sure I’m still in on your list, my email is orangesox44@gmail.com .

Mark, We will be getting our VaTech football tickets directly from SU, along with Steve and Natalie. The tailgate is TBD.

Update: I'm calling VT tomorrow. I don't think I can buy from VT until the 20th. I plan to buy tickets for all the 1, 2 and 3 tix requests. Four or more I'll have buy your own through a link. Expect to pay $55 per tix.

I'm closed for tix requests now. We expect to do a tailgate at elementary school. Parking is about $10. I'll start planning the tailgate 4-6 weeks out.

Hey Mark, is it too late to toss my hat in the ring for 6 tickets?

just let me know, I can commit firmly to 6

Doc

I plan on buying around 12 extra tickets, Doc I can get tickets for you when I call when they open up at the end of the month, I beleive Mark said on the 21st. Hey Mark, do you know how many people we are at that need to get tickets.

I plan on buying around 12 extra tickets, Doc I can get tickets for you when I call when they open up at the end of the month, I beleive Mark said on the 21st. Hey Mark, do you know how many people we are at that need to get tickets.
Pretty sure it is 15-20...so we should be there. I'm calling this am

Quality Inn Christiansburg 160 $ a night for 2 beds , 150 $ for 1 bed. It's the closest your going to get.

Quality Inn Christiansburg 160 $ a night for 2 beds , 150 $ for 1 bed. It's the closest your going to get.
If you are driving up from Carolinas:

Hillsville or Wytheville, Virginia are two options south of Blacksburg.