Virginia Tech Tailgate, Oct 23rd, 2021 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tech Tailgate, Oct 23rd, 2021

There are definitely 2 and maybe 3, I will try and find out this week if the 7th that was going to go with me is going to go or not. If not there will be 3 available.

phsyra (Pete) 2 with beer
Will pay me $135 on Saturday

Moving tomcat to Cliff's ticket group

Cliff now will have either 1 or 2 tickets available still for purchase. TexanMark is sold out.

Just had a cancellation from one of my three, so there will be only two of us. Please consider my third ticket to be available if a need pops up.

Just had a cancellation from one of my three, so there will be only two of us. Please consider my third ticket to be available if a need pops up.
Thanks for the craniums up, I feel pretty confident we'll get it resold.

Also, Pete H. paid for 2 tickets and full tailgate for VTech Game (at Rutgers Game)

So with that...Consig is down to 2. That gives me an extra seat to bring tomcat back to my group.

Last edited:
Pricing
Drinkers: Ticket, Tailgate Food, Beer/Seltzer $67.50
Nondrinkers and Minors: Ticket, Tailgate Food, Soda/Water $62.50
Kids 2-6 $58.00
Infants $55.00

Attendees TexanMark's Group
TexanMark/Orangello 2
JRHEETER PD 2 $100.00 Venmo (will bring Beer too)
The equivalent of 55 12-ounce pours or 41 16-ounce pours.
OrangeinVA PD 2 $135 Venmo
Consigliere PD 3 $192.50 PayPal (Aisle) (1 Drinker,2 non-Drinkers)
Consigliere PD 2 $192.50 PayPal (Aisle) (1 Drinker, 1 non-drinker) looking to refund $62.50 (might bring a case of water and some koozies)
Obie9 /Kim PD 2 $135.00 PayPal
@OrangeSox PD 2 $135.00 PayPal
Roger N PD PD 2 $135.00 Check (aisle)
DryPolcher PD 3 $202.50 Venmo
SUbear PD 2 $135 Venmo (near aisle)
sutomcat PD 1 $62.50 Venmo (1 Non-Drinker)
phsyra (Pete's son and friend) PD 2 $135 Cash (2 drinkers)

Attendees WeedsportWarrior's Group (26 total)
WeedsportWarrior 6
Florida Orange 44 7
JKM54 PD 4
DocFlanders 6

TM Seats Level E, Section 33R
Row 4W Seats 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21
Row 4X Seats 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21
(make sure Drypolcher and tomcat are in different rows)

Tailgate Only
Acesn8s 5 adults (might bring beer for tailgate fee, reach out in early Oct to confirm)
rpy1977 4
Domedog84 5 Domedog84 will be acquiring 2 bags each of Hofmann's Snappy Grillers and German Franks. Owes tailgate only money. Will figure difference
Cliff's Group 24 drink/ 2 non-drink PD 26 $315.00 Venmo
Barclay PD 4 Drinkers $50

Last edited:
If anyone falls into some tickets and is looking to sell. I’m interested in buying. Only a 3 hour trip for me.

So assuming cjmurray34 buys two tickets...we are soldout at the moment.

We might have one extra...and always a possibility someone in a group can't make it...we'll keep everyone updated

CJMurray PD 2 via Venmo $110 Will be under Cliff's allotment. CJ will bring some items to the tailgate, will coordinate with TM.

Friend of Consigliere will be joining the tailgate (see email on 9/23) from VA Beach area. Needs to pay for 2.

CJMurray PD 2 via Venmo $110 Will be under Cliff's allotment. CJ will bring some items to the tailgate, will coordinate with TM.

Friend of Consigliere will be joining the tailgate (see email on 9/23) from VA Beach area. Needs to pay for 2.
Did my cancelled ticket sell? If so, just cover Mike’s cost with that and send me the difference.

Partial refund to Consigliere owed $62.50 refund take out $25.00 for two tailgates= $37.50 refund. Sent via PayPal 9/23

Just a heads up for those who plan on going to game, I spent an hour trying to find a hotel, found one in Blacksburg but paying a premium and they had two rooms left.

So assuming cjmurray34 buys two tickets...we are soldout at the moment.

We might have one extra...and always a possibility someone in a group can't make it...we'll keep everyone updated
Mark, cliff-
I just had a cancellation in my group. So please feel free to sell one of my 7 tickets if you can.
Thanks

Florange44 (George)

I was able to sell the last ticket I had to my brother's son. So we still have just one ticket left that Florange44 now has available. If anyone is interested let us knw soonest.

We should know the kickoff time tomorrow afternoon. Once I know that we can massage the food and beer quantities.

We should know the kickoff time tomorrow afternoon. Once I know that we can massage the food and beer quantities.

I selfishy want a night game.

the atmosphere there at a night game is unreal.

probably will be a noon or 3:30 tho

I have two tickets plus tailgate for $60 each...this is a discount.

I have two tickets plus tailgate for $60 each...this is a discount.
Maybe Dino will buy them.
He might have some free time coming up.