Virginia @ Virginia Tech | Syracusefan.com

Virginia @ Virginia Tech

Virginia having all sorts of problems against the vaunted VPI zone defense. Interesting...

Big huge enormous crazy game for ACC. A loss here for UVA near guarantees Syracuse a #1 seed for the ACCT and a few less visits from our new cav friends.

Big huge enormous crazy game for ACC. A loss here for UVA near guarantees Syracuse a #1 seed for the ACCT and a few less visits from our new cav friends.

I work with a UVa guy and had this exchange today:

"At least we've never lost to a 15-seed"

"At least we've never lost to Chaminade"

Can any upset possibly top Chaminade over #1 Virginia? That'd be like Alabama losing to SUNY-Cortland in football.

Keep it up,,, V TECH! Up 8 with 12 to go

I work with a UVa guy and had this exchange today:

"At least we've never lost to a 15-seed"

"At least we've never lost to Chaminade"

Can any upset possibly top Chaminade over #1 Virginia? That'd be like Alabama losing to SUNY-Cortland in football.

That was a Ralph Sampson team, too. They may have been no. 1 in the country when they lost. If not, they were close.

not a chance Va Tech wins this, right?

VT needs to pick it up offensively to have any chance.

Time for them to knock down a barrage of threes.

Hey anyone know when duke is playing UNC? I haven't seen it advertised at all. Also I did hear that duke may play another game Saturday against some nobody team... They will probably only show it on espn3. :rolling

MartyCuse said:
Hey anyone know when duke is playing UNC? I haven't seen it advertised at all. Also I did hear that duke may play another game Saturday against some nobody team... They will probably only show it on espn3. :rolling

They have showed our rematch game plug quite a bit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom